AARP Carnival Gift Cards Available 10% Off Right Now!

Thank you for posting this :D! Kroger often has better offers on cards, but the cards aren't offered in my region (Dillons is the chain Kroger owns in this region). This is going to allow us to have 10% more enjoyment on our cruise:D!

How many points does it take? If I start doing the quizzes or whatever for points can I earn enough points in one day? Also, how long for shipping? My cruise is in a little over 2 weeks.

I wonder if I got my order in on time. I got a confirmation but no email yet. I hope they didn't sell out while I was putting in my credit card information.

I'm pretty sure if the transaction goes through you will get your gift cards. I bought some yesterday and was able to get one more today. That should cover most of my on board expenses. :)

I never got a confirmation email, but when I look at my account, it says that the ones I bought yesterday have been shipped.

I see the charge pending on my credit card. Hopefully it goes through and I will see a shipment date on their site by Monday. I have to receive these within 2 weeks so I am a bit nervous even though they assured me I should get them in plenty of time.

I see the charge pending on my credit card. Hopefully it goes through and I will see a shipment date on their site by Monday. I have to receive these within 2 weeks so I am a bit nervous even though they assured me I should get them in plenty of time.

Last time I ordered them they shipped them in 2 days and I had them in the mail within a week. I ordered some dining gift cards 2 days ago and they shipped them today. Look at your account on the rewards for good page and it will give you the details.

Would be nice if they offered the down load version like Verizon does. Confirm the purchase, get an email, click on the link and print. Takes about 15 minutes or less using available technology instead of snail mail delivery.

But I am grateful I got mine in before the offer went away.

For those wondering about shipping times... I ordered some back on 5/20 and they have yet to arrive. I sent an email and got a generic reply that they would look into it. I called them earlier this week and was told that they were on back order. The original order completed, I got the email, and my account had the charge come out right away.

They were supposed to ship on Wednesday when the new batch came in. No tracking number or anything available for the order so no way of knowing where they are. We have plenty of time so not worried.

Just wanted to share my experience for those of you looking for quick turn-around.

Edited by jdcml

For those wondering about shipping times... I ordered some back on 5/20 and they have yet to arrive. I sent an email and got a generic reply that they would look into it. I called them earlier this week and was told that they were on back order. The original order completed, I got the email, and my account had the charge come out right away.

They were supposed to ship on Wednesday when the new batch came in. No tracking number or anything available for the order so no way of knowing where they are. We have plenty of time so not worried.

Just wanted to share my experience for those of you looking for quick turn-around.

Oh wow, the ones I ordered on the 20th were here within the week.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Did you order from Verizon or AARP? I ordered from AARP yesterday and it says shipped. Hope you get yours soon.

Oh wow, the ones I ordered on the 20th were here within the week.

I've ordered them from Verizon, AARP, and my credit union - it's never taken more than a week. In fact I've gotten other things using points and the delivery was timely. Hopefully what the previous poster described was a hiccup - especially for BigB0882 who needs them quickly.

I missed them again!! What time yesterday did they become available?

I'm going to try to plot my attack for the next release!! It looks like previously they were available on May 14 and 20. Yesterday was June 4. I don't see a pattern yet!

Did you order from Verizon or AARP? I ordered from AARP yesterday and it says shipped. Hope you get yours soon.

It was AARP. The site now shows as shipped and I don't doubt they will be here soon. Just glad it wasn't for a cruise the next week! Guess I could have just cancelled the order.

Edited by jdcml

I looked this morning and managed to get 2 of the $100 cards. Right after I got them, they were all sold out. They don't last long. I just lucked out. The 10% off of these cards is a nice added savings.

• 3 weeks later...
AARP has the Carnival gift cards available right now at 10% off! They have the $500 and $100 gift cards.

I do know that when I got the $100 gift cards they came through regular mail, when I got the $500 it came through UPS and had to be signed for.

I can't find them... Ugh

Two summers ago, I had to rent a car going to and from Cedar Key, Florida.

Through AARP, I saved 25% off of a Ford Focus, and had free insurance thrown in. Nice car.

And at Hampton Inn........always 10% less and sometimes........I suspect.....less.

We sailed last March out of Fort Lauderdale.

Spring Break

Our beloved Snowbirds who bring money, and generate taxes for our schools and hospitals, had not gone home to the north yet.............so Hampton INN was 230 per night. I needed two rooms for daughter and family and Us. With AARP discounts....got rooms for 180. Still steep. But learned a lesson. Don't book rooms in South Florida in the Winter. or Spring break if possible. Sail out of Jax. Tampa. P.C.

OUTBACK restaurants.......15% discount for Seniors. I read their monthly magazines. Learn something every time.

Their politics which lean very left....don't like.

their taking care of Seniors..........they do a fantastic job.

Edited by AmberTeka

AARP has the Carnival gift cards available right now at 10% off! They have the $500 and $100 gift cards.

I do know that when I got the $100 gift cards they came through regular mail, when I got the $500 it came through UPS and had to be signed for.

Can you provide a link to the cards? I can't find them