Liberty of the Seas - Ice Skating Show -tickets/reservations?

Yes.

Please explain the reserved seating for suite guests. Is that for all shows in the theater and ice show? My mother and cousin have a grand suite on liberty 7/2 and I'm just trying to advise them on all their perks. Thanks again Bob

Please explain the reserved seating for suite guests. Is that for all shows in the theater and ice show? My mother and cousin have a grand suite on liberty 7/2 and I'm just trying to advise them on all their perks. Thanks again Bob

There is a section in the main theater and Studio B reserved for gold card holders. I believe the main theater section is also available to D+ and above level C&A members.

There is also a section of the pool deck (top of the Sky Bar) reserved for gold card holders.

Gold card holders are those in Grand Suites or better, and Pinnacle C&A members.

Edited by clarea

Is there typically enough seating in the main theater and studio B to accommodate the suite guests? My mother has become quite slow and may show up only a few minutes before showtime. Will there be someone to show them to the reserved seats? I am aware of the section up by the pool. Thanks again

Is there typically enough seating in the main theater and studio B to accommodate the suite guests? My mother has become quite slow and may show up only a few minutes before showtime. Will there be someone to show them to the reserved seats? I am aware of the section up by the pool. Thanks again

By a few minutes before showtime, those seats will be open to all guests. I suggest you start your trip to the venue much earlier. There is usually a crewmember from the entertainment staff "guarding" access to the suite section, but they will leave that area once it's open to the public.

Ha! Yeah I'll try to get her there as early as the rest of us lowly interior and balcony people. I talked her and my cousin into getting a grand suite just for some of these conveniences. And for the free booze in the concierge lounge every night. Thanks again. Love these forums