No Getaway cruise Oct. 23-30, 2016?

Kkate

I hope it works out for you. I think we are going to cancel and book another kind of trip. I'm not big on cruising anyway (seasickness lol). For the price you pay for the haven for 1 week a can take a longer vacation somewhere else

If you did still want to cruise I would look at the Yacht Club on MSC. It is amazing! We just did a week in April. We are booked into the Haven for our January 2016 cruise and it was several thousand more than what we paid for the Yacht Club. We have been on 55 cruises across all the lines and MSC YC ranks up there as one of our best. I would do it again in a heartbeat. We are doing NCL in January because we can drive to the pier within an hour. DH hates to fly in the winter with all the weather delays.

Edited by DebJ14

The Getaway is the ship hosting the Capital Jazz Supercruise for that sail date.

I'm a longtime attendee of Capital Jazz Cruise productions, but it'll be my first time sailing with Norwegian. Until 2016, CapJazz has been with the Carnival Conquest class of ships, which I enjoyed. Definitely looking forward to seeing how it is.

My very first music charter was on board the Celebrity Century. Been hooked on cruises since!

NCL builds into the Charter contract a line item of the costs associated with offering options to guests displaced by the charter...so usually it's a pretty nice number of choices for the guests ( for the same week of sailing) and the fact that it is 16 months out means fewer guests displaced and a greater number of options available to those guests when NCL contacts them

Up until the time the check for the charter clears and contractual obligations regarding the announcement of the charter by the promoter...NCL (or any other Cruise Line) considers it "business as usual" so the NCL general sales agents would not see the vessel removed from inventory

• 7 months later...