From Port Canaveral to Airport .....

mojean

What are the options for three folks getting back to the airport ? I've seen plenty of suggestions on getting to the port. Are there airport shuttles at the port? We've got a 12:25 flight. Do we need early departure passes?

I don't believe there are airport shuttles. It's about 45 mins. to an hour to the airport.

That flight would be too early for my comfort, but I think it can be done.

If I had that flight, I'd do Self-Assist and get my butt off the ship ASAP.

We always use http://www.cbshuttle.com and never had any problems.

HTH

you can always rent a car one-way between the port and the airport. There are free car-rental shuttles that pick you up at the port and drop you off at their facility < 10 minutes away.

A 1245 flight should be no problem at all as long as the ship is in by 8am, which they usually are. Self-assist will definitely get you off the ship the fastest.

What are the options for three folks getting back to the airport ? I've seen plenty of suggestions on getting to the port. Are there airport shuttles at the port? We've got a 12:25 flight. Do we need early departure passes?

Cocoa Beach Shuttle, used them twice and had no issues. How are you getting to the port from airport?

Yes, there are buses that go from the port to Orlando Airport. I used it last August after disembarking from Sensation.

Once you get off the ship, the buses are right outside the terminal. I got off very early, as soon as they began disembarking.

You can buy your ticket right there for $40 per person and you can be at the airport by 9am.

I live in Kissimmee, and when I got off the bus at the airport, I hopped in a cab to get home and walking in my home, I specifically recall the microwave clock in my kitchen saying 9:15am.

Just make SURE to be one of the first ones off the ship to grab the early bus and you should be fine for a noon flight, no problem!

Hope this helps! :)

Carnival Bus is 35.00 to MCO along as your flight is not before NOON. When you check in for your cruise on line ,they ask you your travel plans, if you have an early flight you will get a early disembark number or you can self assist.

We have used VIPLimo 4x. Miike and Marlene (owners) are fantastic. Have never had any issues using them. I think they charged $89 for four of us each way, which ended up being cheaper than the Carnival bus. Plus - we didn't have to wait for the bus to fill, which can be up to a 20 minute wait, from what we hear. VIP books up quickly - their # is 321-505-0009.