Vegetarian at Wonderland?

Have searched the boards and not really found anyone with first hand experience.

Has anyone been to Wonderland as a vegetarian? Were they able to adapt enough dishes to make you feel you got a good experience from it? We are really keen to try wonderland on the anthem but from all the reviews it seems to be let the server choose your dishes and it's like a journey. Just want to make sure it will be worthwhile for us.

Are you vegan? My husband is a vegetarian but eats fish and eggs, and there were some beautiful fish dishes there. Also beautiful vegetables. I think though if vegan the menu would be limited.

Also, the waiters ask about your food likes and dislikes when choosing the dishes, but you certainly don't have to let them do that. We were four people - two who will eat most things, one who won't eat fish, and my husband who won't eat meat or poultry. They brought out an extra fish dish just for him. The food was excellent and it was a fun experience (on Quantum). It's quite a novelty, but I don't think we'll do it again next year on Anthem as there won't be any surprises left.

Edited by ksg
Adding information

What a great question OP. I eat meat and would love to try Wonderland. However my OH is a veggie who eats fish but not seafood and there seems very little that could be vegetarian on the menu. Hate paying for a speciality restaurant only for a vegetarian to feel short changed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by kevinyork

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm vegetarian - eat eggs and dairy but not fish. I saw there were plenty of fish courses but not sure what they will substitute otherwise. It does sounds as though the will try to be accommodating so fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...
Have searched the boards and not really found anyone with first hand experience.

Has anyone been to Wonderland as a vegetarian? Were they able to adapt enough dishes to make you feel you got a good experience from it? We are really keen to try wonderland on the anthem but from all the reviews it seems to be let the server choose your dishes and it's like a journey. Just want to make sure it will be worthwhile for us.

Hi we are both veggie . I asked at Wonderland and was told that some of the vegetarian food was bound with fish products. They were honest with me and said that we wouldn't get our money's worth. Looking at the list of veggie food RCI sent us in response to an email, there is only one veggie main course in Wonderland.

Hi we are both veggie . I asked at Wonderland and was told that some of the vegetarian food was bound with fish products. They were honest with me and said that we wouldn't get our money's worth. Looking at the list of veggie food RCI sent us in response to an email, there is only one veggie main course in Wonderland.

Thanks for that info. I did think it may not be worth the cover charge for a Vegetarian diner. Also given the uniqueness of the dishes I think it's unlikely they could prepare special dishes even with advance notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually the specialties go out of their way to help. We were just on Celebrity Solstice and we got to speak with the chef because I have to avoid salt and my son is a vegetarian. They tried their best to adapt using tofu or seitan and helped to make it work. Good luck.

Usually the specialties go out of their way to help. We were just on Celebrity Solstice and we got to speak with the chef because I have to avoid salt and my son is a vegetarian. They tried their best to adapt using tofu or seitan and helped to make it work. Good luck.

I dont disagree but like Qsine on Celebrity, Wonderland is pretty different to the usual speciality restaurants. At qsine we were told only 2 dishes ( out if around 25) were suitable for Veggies.