Orlando to Port Canaveral

sarafs

We are flying in the night before our cruise and need advice on the best way to get to Port Canaveral form airport in Orlando.

Also, suggestions on where to stay.

you may want to check the port canaveral/orlando section here. I am sure there are lots of suggestions.

Also, do a search and you will find some threads as well.

One thing to look at is booking a rental car one-way from MCO to Port Canaveral. There are free shuttles from the car agencies at PC to the port.

We've stayed at http://www.radisson.com/cape-canaveral-hotel-fl-32920/flcocoa/home

There is also this one next door to the Radisson http://www.countryinns.com/cape-canaveral-hotel-fl-32920/flcape

We use http://www.cbshuttle.com to get to the hotel from the airport and they will take you to the airport after the cruise.

HTH

Our cruise last year we had a problem with cb shuttle not being on time, not sending vehicle type requested, and poor customer serving when trying to resolve the matter. I would not recommend them!!!

Edited by sjcruiser

you may want to check the port canaveral/orlando section here. I am sure there are lots of suggestions.

Also, do a search and you will find some threads as well.

One thing to look at is booking a rental car one-way from MCO to Port Canaveral. There are free shuttles from the car agencies at PC to the port.

There are tons of suggestions there. This question gets asked at least 3 to 4 times a week.

We are flying in the night before our cruise and need advice on the best way to get to Port Canaveral form airport in Orlando.

We prefer to stay in Orlando (1000's of hotels) and use a one-way car rental to get to PC.

We stayed at the Hyatt right at the Orlando airport. The check-in desk is within walking distance of baggage claim! It has a lovely outdoor pool and a nice restaurant. Our room had a little balcony overlooking the atrium. Granted we were at an airport with not much to do, but it worked for us for one night pre-cruise. We had easy access to the airport restaurants and food court, and we killed some time browsing the shops.

For transportation to the port, we used a private driver recommended by the hotel. Definitely more expensive than a shuttle, but a very pleasant, reliable ride. We used the same driver to take us back to the airport at the end of the cruise.

I have tried different shuttle services and found Cortrans shuttle to be the best. It is a family owned company where they care about you. Their prices were the best too. I paid 20 pp one way and 40 return.

Edited by chukli