Early saver price drop question

LynnB

I Just noticed that The more=merrier rate on my upcoming cruise is $180.00 less than my original early saver rate. I booked thru my PVP, should I wait until the morning and reach out to her or should I fill out the early saver form tonight?

Thanks

Another reason why i am considering pulling my pvp from my booking. She asked if i see a price drop, do nothing myself. And to call her. Actually, she kind of insisted on it... so what do you think? drop her??

Ultimately you need to do what is best for you however since you asked:

Why not just let the PVP stay on the current bookings and book future cruises yourself.

The booking is yours and the money saved or lost is yours. I submitted a price drop late one evening and got a denial that I knew was wrong. I called the 800# and got it OBC I was due. Next time I spoke with my PVP she asked why did I call the 800# instead of her. My reply is it was after 11PM her time I doubted she would have answered her office number and it was something anyone at Carnival could fix. She was OK with it but wanted me to know she was always happy to help.

Another reason why i am considering pulling my pvp from my booking. She asked if i see a price drop, do nothing myself. And to call her. Actually, she kind of insisted on it... so what do you think? drop her??

When we see a price drop will call our pvp and she will handle things for us.

You seem determined to drop her so why not just do it.

I saw a price drop on our July 20 Fantasy cruise a few weeks ago. I booked thru a TA. I emailed her and she got the OBC for me. Another price drop showed up late Tues night. I emailed her the info again. I have not heard back from her.

Am I correct that since I booked thru a TA any request for price drop OBC has to go thru the TA?? If so what should I do. The price is back up again this afternoon. Thanks for any guidance.

When we see a price drop will call our pvp and she will handle things for us.

You seem determined to drop her so why not just do it.

I probably will. I have never had a price drop that i couldn't handle on my own.. never needed to call the pvp to handle it for me.. just thought I would give her the booking since she was nice... and had called me a million times...

As far as not dropping her, and just keep calling someone else to handle things.. ususally when you have a pvp, others will not help you because it is the pvps booking.

So, if i decide to drop her, i just have to figure out how to do that.

I saw a price drop on our July 20 Fantasy cruise a few weeks ago. I booked thru a TA. I emailed her and she got the OBC for me. Another price drop showed up late Tues night. I emailed her the info again. I have not heard back from her.

Am I correct that since I booked thru a TA any request for price drop OBC has to go thru the TA?? If so what should I do. The price is back up again this afternoon. Thanks for any guidance.

when you book with a TA, carnival will not answer questions for the booking. However, there was one time, when i had a ta, and the price dropped 400 dollars. The ta said carnival wouldn't honor it because we already had one price drop. So i called Carnival, they told me they couldnt talk directly with me about the booking because i booked through a ta. But they said they could put us on a three way call. This is what i did... it ended up me being give then choice of the addition 400 onboard credit, or an upgrade from a 8a balcony, to a wraparound balcony suite on the Pride. These balcony cabins are what i consider the best on any ship they have. So i took the upgrade. You can always call Carnival and get a three way call between them and your ta.