New cruise ship what would like too see on them ?

tanner2

...so yes I can see you complaining and reporting anyone for anything , expecially if its not going your way !!!!

"Not going my way" and "uptight"? Is that what you think it's all about if I get annoyed when smokers break the rules and it affects my enjoyment of my balcony? Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Edited by SantaFeFan

"Not going my way" and "uptight"? Is that what you think it's all about if I get annoyed when smokers break the rules and it affects my enjoyment of my balcony? Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, some smokers are extremely arrogant. They think that the rules that have been put into place for the health and comfort of the majority are to be ignored. And when those rules are ignored, they accuse the people who are bothered by it as being unreasonable - aka: "not going their way" and "uptight". It appears that a certain poster on this thread is just that type of person.

Oh, wait! They spend $5000 for their suite balcony, so that apparently makes it OK to ridicule people who expect the rules to be obeyed. :rolleyes:

Let's get back on the topic... I really like ships with outdoor eating venues and lots of glass over the ocean. I think "ship" artwork and decor adds to the fun of being at sea. Self serve laundry would be nice.

I am not a real bells and whistles person, so I would like to see focus on the basics: good food, excellent service, multiple entertainment venues and continuing live music. Although really cool waterslides would be nice!

I was replying to a earlier comment about marjority of smokers not being abel to afford to cruise.... My family smokes and we can afford to cruise !!

It makes no difference that your family smokes and can afford to cruise. What does make a difference is that the majority of the world's population, smokers AND non-smokers, cannot afford to cruise. Even a few minutes researching online for average income and debt will quite clearly demonstrate that most people world wide do not have the luxury of being able to afford to cruise as you and I can.

Your family is NOT representative of the world's population. So I don't know why you use that to support your argument. The majority of people do not smoke. Plus, they cannot afford to cruise even if they wanted to.

Edited by PTMary