Update regarding Harvest Caye

pathubia

We did Goffs Caye snorkeling in January in Belize. It was terrific!! Booked through Eco tours on our own. $40 each. Included rum punch. Yum

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

BEST. EXCURSION. EVER!!!

If you are thinking of not getting off the ship, just try Goff's Caye! Like having your own private island in the middle of the ocean.

So much fun! We want to go back so badly!

Lauri

We got our email today too. I'm excited to be going to Belize City instead. I'm hoping they offer the excursion I read about last fall to Lamanai. Last time I checked MyNCL account, Harvest Caye was still listed as a port of call and there were no excursions listed for Belize on the NCL website at all!

Did the Lamanai ruins and riverboat ride in April. Liked it very much.

But we got back late and I was frantic since I had a spa appointment for what was supposed to be an hour after our scheduled return time.

We3 are sailing the week of Thanksgiving and still have not received an email about the port change. We know about it because of CC, but we've made final payment and still no email.

We will probably cave tube and zip line again - for the 4th time. We have a blast and love those spicy Belizean chicken tamales (but I HATE regular tamales).

We3 are sailing the week of Thanksgiving and still have not received an email about the port change. We know about it because of CC, but we've made final payment and still no email.

We will probably cave tube and zip line again - for the 4th time. We have a blast and love those spicy Belizean chicken tamales (but I HATE regular tamales).

When you log in, you should be able to see your itinerary. It may have already been changed to Belize City.

We are cruising in November, we were scheduled to call at Harvest Caye, just got an email from NCL that we will be calling on Belize City instead. Harvest Caye won't be ready till Feb 2016

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

What is harvest caye? Is it a new private island or something?

Yes. It is a Norwegian private island that is south of Belize City. It will not be ready until the week AFTER my Jade cruise. :( I was very much looking forward to going. We are going to book the Shark Ray Alley tour instead, my second time to do that.

Yes. It is a Norwegian private island that is south of Belize City. It will not be ready until the week AFTER my Jade cruise. :( I was very much looking forward to going. We are going to book the Shark Ray Alley tour instead' date=' my second time to do that.

[/size']

That sounds really cool that Norwegian is getting another private island