Star Cruises

Supergran31

I don't think you will find much here. Maybe someone on the OZ/NZ foeum here can help you out. They don't market in the US, where most of us are living. I understand they are mostly short gambling focused cruises for Asians. EM

I'm trying to find information on Star Cruises. I can't find anywhere on this site that lists them. Are they not available on here. Thanks in Advance

Go to the top of this page, click reviews, click all cruise lines, scroll down towards the bottom, bingo you found it.. and their two ships..

Star Cruise line is owned by a Malaysian company, Genting. They are known as a gambling company that focuses on the Asian market. They don't market in the US or Europe. From what I know, after docking next to their ships in Singapore and Hong Kong, their ships look a lot like NCL ships. But they focus on mostly gambling.

Star Cruise line is owned by a Malaysian company, Genting. They are known as a gambling company that focuses on the Asian market. They don't market in the US or Europe. From what I know, after docking next to their ships in Singapore and Hong Kong, their ships look a lot like NCL ships. But they focus on mostly gambling.

Genting is part owner (28%) of NCL.

Not anymore

they sold a lot of stock to buy Crystal Cruises

Yep, and not looking forward to what they are going to do to Crystal.

We met a couple from Canada who were cruising on Superstar Aires while we were on Crystal in Singapore, and they said it was mostly a gambling cruise. They said the food was pretty bad, and smoking was the worst they ever experienced on a cruise ship.