book now or later? Last minute deal?

We are interested in traveling in October or November this year, possibly Oasis of the Sea. We are new to Royal Caribbean. How does the pricing go with last minute booking? October and Nov are low season, and we had scored wonderful last minute deals w Disney in the past, after the final payment day

Does Royal Caribbean also release last minute deals after the final payment day? Or should we book now? Welcome any input, thanks!

We are interested in traveling in October or November this year, possibly Oasis of the Sea. We are new to Royal Caribbean. How does the pricing go with last minute booking? October and Nov are low season, and we had scored wonderful last minute deals w Disney in the past, after the final payment day

Does Royal Caribbean also release last minute deals after the final payment day? Or should we book now? Welcome any input, thanks!

No way to predict the best time to buy. However, if you purchase now, and a better deal comes up before final payment date, Royal will usually allow you to take advantage of the better deal.

it is cheaper season when you are looking at booking.

BUT, RCI said they want to do away with last minute deals..lol

Pricing is up today with their "NEW" sale.....go figure.

If you are flexible for Oct or Nov, I would prob wait and see.

We enjoy cruising in the fall (as you can see by my past cruises!). Either I book REALLY early as I did for our Brilliance cruise in Oct or I wait for a more last minute price. So far, I can tell you that the price of my cruise has gone down several times however, not lower than I originally booked it. Good luck whichever way you decide to go!

Edited by Cinders411