Are the specialty restaurants open for lunch?

We are sailing on the Liberty in September & I was wondering if the specialty restaurants serve lunch on sea days. If so, are the cover charges the same as for dinner? This is our third RC cruise & thought it might be time to try one of them. We really like having dinner in the dining room so I thought lunch might be a good option. Thanks in advance for any response.

We are sailing on the Liberty in September & I was wondering if the specialty restaurants serve lunch on sea days. If so, are the cover charges the same as for dinner? This is our third RC cruise & thought it might be time to try one of them. We really like having dinner in the dining room so I thought lunch might be a good option. Thanks in advance for any response.

Only Johnny Rocket's is open for lunch on Liberty.

On recent cruises on the Liberty, Portofino's has been offering a Brunch on the last sea day that included a Galley Tour for $15/person.

Tom

Edited by Vintage Hammer

On Navigator, Sabors was open for lunch on sea days only. The MDR was also open on sea days.

So was Giovanni's, hopefully Liberty will do same when it replaces Navigator in November in Galveston.

So was Giovanni's, hopefully Liberty will do same when it replaces Navigator in November in Galveston.

Liberty will still have Portofino in November, and I don't believe Portofino serves lunch at all.

Liberty will still have Portofino in November, and I don't believe Portofino serves lunch at all.

They will most likely change to Giovanni's when it is refurbished early 2016 ( I hope) , loved the lunch at Giovanni's