ms Eurodam - Inside Cabin, Main Deck, Category J

cruiseJMO

ms Eurodam - Inside Cabin, Main Deck, Category J

Does anybody know of any noise issues in these cabins besides just the BB King Blues Club?

For me, this would not be an issue. I would love to have them wake me up from my nap for dinner.

Early morning noise would be a problem, tho.

The only cruise we've taken on the Eurodam was in a J inside cabin. These cabins are really nice, among the largest inside cabins in the business.

There were no noise issues on our cruise.

These are my favorite cabins on the Vista/Signature ships. Actually, they are the only cabins I will book on those ships.

I prefer starboard, closer to mid-ship---which just so happens to be fairly under the Queens Lounge. Never a noise problem there. I have also been closer to the forward end, and on port side where I was under Northern Lights disco. No noise.

What can be a (small) problem is the traffic on port mornings when people are heading to the show lounge to gather for shore excursions. On starboard they are filtering by, but can be chatty. On port side they come down the passageway as a group, and it can be difficult to return to your cabin against the tide.

Thank you, both. Very useful info. 😊

I might just go with a Verandah, since the price is almost the same for the cruises I'm looking at. I had no idea that an inside could start at $499 & jump to $799. I'm sure those little shoebox cabins for $499 will be too stressful to fully enjoy my cruise. I'll wait til there's more than 2 of us to check one of these nice J's on the main out.