Large group ?

jomf

How do I find out if the cruise we have booked has a large group booked on it?

We are sailing out of Venice, the roll call is extremely quiet but the cruise is being shown as sold/almost sold out. We are three months away from sail date.

How do I find out if the cruise we have booked has a large group booked on it?

We are sailing out of Venice, the roll call is extremely quiet but the cruise is being shown as sold/almost sold out. We are three months away from sail date.

A couple of years ago I contacted my PCC at NCL asking about a particular large group that I had heard had booked the same cruise as I had, just to find out if there was any truth to the "rumors". She "investigated" it for me, and came back with a confirmation that there was indeed a large group booked (800+ pax) on a ship with around 3000 passengers in total. I was a little bit worried because of that, but have to say that I did NOT notice that group on the ship at all - it was just a "regular full cruise ship". So my tip for you is to contact NCL if you want an answer...

Might just have been a glitch when I looked, or just in the UK.

I had been looking at upgrading the cabin and could not find cabins/suites available. I was hoping there were no large groups onboard.

One can always just google Ship Name and Sail Date and you'll find out that way as well if the group has set up a web page.

Thanks, I tried that and nothing came up.

It's not unusual for shorter European cruises to have quiet Roll Calls, especially in the summer time when the majority of passengers are from several different European countries. And - as always - not every Roll Call is highly active even on the Caribbean itineraries.