Problems booking flight with Choiceair

I booked the Solstice, 2/14/16 Auckland-Perth cruise a the beginning of the year. We are in a A2 cabin and was planning fly out of LAX. A question for others using Choiceair coming from the states. I went to choiceair.com to check on a flight to see what is available and the site said nothing is available. I called their toll free number and was told to try again in 2 to 3 months. Anyone else have this problem with Choiceair? This push's my getting a flight up close to my final payment date. You help would be appreciated.:(

Silhouette, 3/26/17, Summit, 5/8/16 Solstice, 2/14/16 HAL 56 days, RCCL 104 points, NCL 28 days, Princess Elite 228 days, Royal 14 days, Cunard 49 days, Celebrity Elite+ 757 points

Try again, maybe.

Just entered your sail date of 2/14, LAX - AKL, return PER - LAX, and at least 35 flights showed up, varying in price from `$1600 to ~$1900. All depart 2/12, arrive 2/14 but the post above gives you options to arrive a day earlier.

Before you call Choice Air, research your available flights using something like ITA Matrix. I find Choice Air only so-so when it comes to finding good flights.

And there is no reason that flights are not showing up. I looked and see flights as late as March 2016 available.

I noticed your Cruise Critic banner says you are from Cleveland... :)

Choice Air will sometimes not list all flights connecting from smaller airports. ;)

You can quite often get MUCH better prices finding your own connection to LAX through Orbitz or Travelocity, and using Choice Air for just the long transoceanic leg(s). :cool:

Last fall I booked Choice Air from Sydney to LAX for only $619, and found my own connection home from LAX for MUCH LESS than booking the whole route with Choice Air. :D

Thank you all for your help I will try Choiceair again tomorrow. I have not flown in 7 years since I retired and have enough points for the train both ways from Cleveland to LAX in a sleeper, so getting there will cost me nothing. Last time I went this way was on the Mercury and one of my flights from Cleveland to DFW was canceled. We caught the next flight and we had to run between terminals to make the flight to LAX. We made it but our luggage didn't, we were lucky that the Mercury did not leave Sydney till the next day and our luggage got there.

Silhouette, 3/26/17, Summit, 5/8/16 Solstice, 2/14/16 HAL 56 days, RCCL 104 points, NCL 28 days, Princess Elite 228 days, Royal 14 days, Cunard 49 days, Celebrity Elite+ 757 points