Britannia Aquarobics

It's aerobics in water. When we take our granddaughters swimming there is an aquarobics class at the same time. Full of oldies. Ha ha probably the same age as me. Although I wouldn't mind doing it I think it would make me feel old.

Might try if there was a class onboard a ship though, as long as the water's warm. :):)

Don't know about Britannia specifically, but if the policy is the same as on the other ships, the answer is "No". Certainly I've never seen it advertised in Horizon on either Aurora or Azura. Shame, because I'd happily go for an early morning workout. P&O seem to do a lot less in the way of organised pool activities than RCI.

Why should it make you feel old, amajaa? It's a very good workout, because you have the resistance from the water, but it also supports joints, so you are much less likely to pick up an injury. I'm more tired after 30 mins of aquaerobics than I am after 45 mins of normal aerobics or an hour of zumba!

Thanks, she will have to make do with the gym then :)

E-mail P&O and ask them. I have asked at couple of onboard Gyms and the staff always say they would run them but none of them onboard that particular cruise are qualified to do so.