Royal Replemish Card

I am going to cruise on the Oasis in Sept. I haven't cruised with RCCL in many years and was wondering if the replemish card was worth it for coffee. I like a variety of iced coffee rather than soda. Also is this card just for coffee or does it include any other item. We usually travel on Princess ships and I know their coffee card covers tea plus gelato.

Bren

I am going to cruise on the Oasis in Sept. I haven't cruised with RCCL in many years and was wondering if the replemish card was worth it for coffee. I like a variety of iced coffee rather than soda. Also is this card just for coffee or does it include any other item. We usually travel on Princess ships and I know their coffee card covers tea plus gelato.

Bren

Replenish includes specialty coffees and teas, bottled still and sparkling water, fresh squeezed OJ, and soda.

Edited by clarea

Royal replenish covers soda, still and sparkling water, freshly squeezed OJ, non alcoholic cocktails and Starbucks style specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, iced frappes etc)

Edit: Bob has beaten me to it :) you have to be quick!

Edited by BekkaW

Royal replenish covers soda, still and sparkling water, freshly squeezed OJ, non alcoholic cocktails and Starbucks style specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, iced frappes etc)

Edit: Bob has beaten me to it :) you have to be quick!

You did better, I forgot the non-alcoholic cocktails.:o

Edited by clarea