Diamond C&A Coupons question

Hi,

My family and I are going to be sailing on Independence this Sunday and it will be our first cruise since getting to Diamond. :D I know they don't hand out the coupon books anymore but rather load them onto our seapass. I was wondering though, what kind of coupons should I expect? Will there be a list in our stateroom? I thought I'd read on one of the threads that we'll each get a coupon for 24 hours on internet - is that true? (because we'll use that!)

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

My family and I are going to be sailing on Independence this Sunday and it will be our first cruise since getting to Diamond. :D I know they don't hand out the coupon books anymore but rather load them onto our seapass. I was wondering though, what kind of coupons should I expect? Will there be a list in our stateroom? I thought I'd read on one of the threads that we'll each get a coupon for 24 hours on internet - is that true? (because we'll use that!)

Thanks in advance.

There will be a letter in your stateroom with a list of coupons. Patti's list is still a good example of the coupons, though the internet coupons are different now:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045047

We are first time diamind as well, thanks to status on celebrity. My DH and I are both buying a beverage package. My mother, and others in my famiily are traveling with us. Some will not have a beverage package. How will the wine offer work, if I want to buy her a glass of wine, since I have a beverage Package? Will they be able to charge my sea pass ?

We are first time diamind as well, thanks to status on celebrity. My DH and I are both buying a beverage package. My mother, and others in my famiily are traveling with us. Some will not have a beverage package. How will the wine offer work, if I want to buy her a glass of wine, since I have a beverage Package? Will they be able to charge my sea pass ?

Yes, just tell them you are buying for someone who does not have a package and need to pay for the glass of wine, and they will charge your SeaPass card.

Just got off the Legend 10 days ago. There will be a letter in your stateroom from the Diamond Concierge. The gist is about the 3 drink coupons during happy hour times, access to the diamond lounge, free bag of laundry and details the different internet packages. If you do nothing you will have 2 24hour days to use, one at a time. This is a big change from the previous 60 minutes where you could get on for a few minutes at a time. If you buy a package, unlimited internet for the entire cruise it was $149.99 for the 10 days. Diamond members get a $29.99 discount off that price. We are diamond plus and get a $59.99 discount off the price. Other little perks but those are the two biggies!