12 pack bottled water, $2.99 in FunShop

BigB0882

I just purchased 4 - 12 packs for our group of 6 people for our cruise leaving Monday. The picture looks like the bottle has a carnival logo on it. Are they bottling this stuff on the ship? We probably all just paid for 12 plastic bottles filled with the same water that comes from the tap on the ship. I hope to see these in a few days and hope there isn't a note stating there was a system glitch and my price should have been. thanks for give us all the heads up on this.

Thanks very much! I ordered a couple packs for both of my upcoming cruises. Now, hopefully they honor this price and don't come back with a "Sorry, but there was a glitch and you owe us X if you want to keep this order" message. Then the joke will be on us. [emoji6]

Thank you so much, just ordered so as well. Any one know the size of the bottles didn't see it mentioned.

Click on the name of the item and it expands and adds a description. 12 16.9 oz bottles.

Incidentally, we just purchased a couple of 35 packs of 16.9 oz Zephyrhills water at Sam's today for our hurricane closet. They were $3.29 ea. So about a $1 for 12 of them. The $2.99 for a 12 pack from Carnival is certainly a deal from what you would normally expect on the ship, but it's not so outrageously low that anyone should call it an obvious pricing error.

We ordered two 12 packs each for 2 upcoming cruises. Thanks, OP:)

Edited by old sole

I had already ordered water for my 4 upcoming cruises, but since they are having a sale, I appreciate the heads up to double up my orders! Thanks!

Do you remember what the original price was?

Click on the name of the item and it expands and adds a description. 12 16.9 oz bottles.

Incidentally, we just purchased a couple of 35 packs of 16.9 oz Zephyrhills water at Sam's today for our hurricane closet. They were $3.29 ea. So about a $1 for 12 of them. The $2.99 for a 12 pack from Carnival is certainly a deal from what you would normally expect on the ship, but it's not so outrageously low that anyone should call it an obvious pricing error.

We ordered two 12 packs each for 2 upcoming cruises. Thanks, OP:)

It's outrageously low compared to the one large bottled water right next to it for $3.75. :D

I just purchased 4 - 12 packs for our group of 6 people for our cruise leaving Monday. The picture looks like the bottle has a carnival logo on it. Are they bottling this stuff on the ship? We probably all just paid for 12 plastic bottles filled with the same water that comes from the tap on the ship. I hope to see these in a few days and hope there isn't a note stating there was a system glitch and my price should have been. thanks for give us all the heads up on this.

I had the same thought! "...it's Carnival branded water, there's probably some guy standing at a tap somewhere on ship filling them up!"

They switched the VIFP branded water to Carnival brand too, so maybe they just decided to change all of it...?

The VIFP water says it was bottled in NC. ImageUploadedByForums1433393526.213933.jpg.def72e74f80762f1b45cba6f983353d1.jpg