12 pack bottled water, $2.99 in FunShop

BigB0882

Carnival's website is experiencing some kind of glitch (or it is a great sale) right now and the 12 pack of bottled water is being sold for $2.99 I checked this out just last night and it was going for around $13! For $3 I am happy to let them take care of it, I would spend that much at the store anyway and now I don't have to carry it on. Heads up to anyone who likes to have some bottled water on their cruise, save the trouble of lugging it around! Not sure how long until they fix the glitch. Unfortunately I don't see any such glitches on the alcohol. :p

Edited by BigB0882

Carnival's website is experiencing some kind of glitch (or it is a great sale) right now and the 12 pack of bottled water is being sold for $2.99

see, so the VIFP perk bottled water really is worth less than a quarter :rolleyes: :)

Edited by falkcor

Carnival's website is experiencing some kind of glitch (or it is a great sale) right now and the 12 pack of bottled water is being sold for $2.99 I checked this out just last night and it was going for around $13! For $3 I am happy to let them take care of it, I would spend that much at the store anyway and now I don't have to carry it on. Heads up to anyone who likes to have some bottled water on their cruise, save the trouble of lugging it around! Not sure how long until they fix the glitch. Unfortunately I don't see any such glitches on the alcohol. :p

We saw that earlier too :) ! Ordered 2-12 packs for our Sunshine cruise. Just will be bringing on the ship our 20oz soda from home.

Carnival used to have a 24 pack water as an option to buy but looks like that was deleted from the Fun Shops.

Good looking out! Just ordered 4 packs!

So how does ordering things like this work exactly? If I order online, is the water (or whatever else I may order) placed in my cabin upon arrival?

Yes, you choose what day or evening they deliver it when ordering.