12 pack bottled water, $2.99 in FunShop

BigB0882

Thank you so much for posting on CC and also Roll Calls (one of our cruises posted it there)

coming off the plane and running to a store to buy water is a pain, and it is heavy..I hope Carnival keeps this price for us..

I just love it...got 3-12 pks...for Feb..

Carnival's website is experiencing some kind of glitch (or it is a great sale) right now and the 12 pack of bottled water is being sold for $2.99 I checked this out just last night and it was going for around $13! For $3 I am happy to let them take care of it, I would spend that much at the store anyway and now I don't have to carry it on. Heads up to anyone who likes to have some bottled water on their cruise, save the trouble of lugging it around! Not sure how long until they fix the glitch. Unfortunately I don't see any such glitches on the alcohol. :p

Just bought one for myself and my daughter's cabin for end of this month! A wine glitch would be awesome! Also orderd one for my son's upcoming cruise in Jan!

Yes, I hope they catch on that there is money to be made by charging reasonable prices. I would pay $6 for the 12 pk of water. just to not have to lug it. $15+, no thanks, I will lug it. Same with cans of soda. I would gladly pay $10 for a 12 pack (well above store prices). $20 for 12, no thanks. I will buy elsewhere and lug it. (shh don't tell them, lol)

Plus they can plan better, that might be part of it.

Normally we don't buy or bring water, just drink on the ship, but running up to the lido can be a pain, so for $3, yeah, I'll get a 12 pack!!

thanks!

Is the water on the lido deck different from the water out of the tap in a cabin? Maybe an extra filter? I've had no issues with cabin water.

Carnival's website is experiencing some kind of glitch (or it is a great sale) right now and the 12 pack of bottled water is being sold for $2.99 I checked this out just last night and it was going for around $13! For $3 I am happy to let them take care of it, I would spend that much at the store anyway and now I don't have to carry it on. Heads up to anyone who likes to have some bottled water on their cruise, save the trouble of lugging it around! Not sure how long until they fix the glitch. Unfortunately I don't see any such glitches on the alcohol. :p

Thanks! Just bought some for our September cruise! :D

Just ordered 4-12 packs for our 11 day Vista cruise next November. We alwasy bring on a 24-pack of water and use it all up, this will be nice to have and a lot more convenient, especially cruising our of NY where I haven't sailed from before! Awesome deal! It's the small victories in life that matter!

Just ordered 3 for the three of us, comes in handy when getting off the ship ..... They try to sell the big bottle for like $3 for one .... now all we have to carry is soda and snacks .... LOL:p