Scentsy Warmer

Have a probably very stupid question,

I will be sailing on the Allure May 2016.

I know you can't burn candles in your cabins, but I have a scentsy burner night light and was wondering if we are allowed to bring those on board and melt wax in them?

I know you can't burn candles in your cabins, but I have a scentsy burner night light and was wondering if we are allowed to bring those on board and melt wax in them?

No - they are considered a heat source. Plus if someone hit is by accident, it would ruin the carpet.

From the Prohibited list:

Candles, Incense, Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Travel Steamers & Hot Plates. (Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners.

I use a cardboard hanging freshener from Glade. There are many others on the market as well, you can surely find a scent you like.

Glade has an orange one - Hawaiian something - that smells very tropical, if that is what you are going for.

Just hang it inside your front door, move it to the head for a bit, if needed.

I started this years ago when I got a cabin that was overdue for a carpet shampoo - smelled like dirty feet when you entered.

If its a regular night light type, I'm not sure where you would plug it in. Unless it is the type with a cord and a plug at the end.

I get a small travel size Febreeze, spray the carpet on the first day and usually last a few days before needing to be sprayed again. I find it's the carpets that smell.

If a nightlight is needed, I bring a small battery operated candle or leave the bathroom light on and the light shines from under the door. It's just enough so if we need to get up during the night.

Edited by SAS21

nope. bring battery operated candles instead. some of them are scented.

my night lights burn HOT plus there really is no where to plug one in that would be useful.

we bring a battery operated LED light that has a hook. we hang it on the shower rod or door handle I always seems to forget about that little lip leading in to the bathroom so I avoid a lot of bruised toes that way