Showtimes Jewel of the Seas

The shows are timed to be convenient for the two traditional dining times, so either taking the late seating or selecting an MTD time close to early seating would work.

The only thing that I would add to what Bob posted is some nights they will schedule the show for the late seating guests at around 7 and first seating show around 9. On other nights the show for the first seating guest will start 8:30-9 and the show for the late seating guests would be sometime after the first show which would be after most will have finished second seating dinner. As long as you know when the shows are that night you won't have any problem scheduling MTD to get to the show.

• 1 month later...

We were on the Jewel in June, and they had 2 shows that started at 7:15pm. Since we were on first seating, we were unable to make either of them. I think I will take MTD in the future, just in case.

We were on the Jewel in June, and they had 2 shows that started at 7:15pm. Since we were on first seating, we were unable to make either of them. I think I will take MTD in the future, just in case.

That's odd that there was no show for main seating. Was this one of those nights where there was only one show?

• 2 weeks later...