Whats the best hotel for Miami? Breeze Sept. 6

ljinnc

We stayed at holiday inn port of Miami. It was cheaper than the intercontinental. It was fine, clean, across from bay front. We didn't get in until about 6:30 so I didn't really care too much about the hotel except it was clean and close to a restaurant, and cvs down the street to pick up soda to carry on.

Hi, whats the best area hotel for Miami for the Sept. 6 sailing on Breeze. Would like one that allows a view of the ships in port. Thanks

Intercontinental on Chopin. It is on Biscayne Bay and minutes to the POM. It is close enough to take a taxi from the airport if you are flying in. Sometimes sites like last minute travel dot com have hidden rates for this hotel. Try searching using search terms like secret rates to see who has what discounts for this hotel.

Both Intercontinental and Holiday Inn are close (easy walking distance) to Bayside Marketplace which has restaurants and shopping. Holiday Inn is not nearly as nice as Intercontinental though.

Intercontinental on Chopin. It is on Biscayne Bay and minutes to the POM. It is close enough to take a taxi from the airport if you are flying in. Sometimes sites like last minute travel dot com have hidden rates for this hotel. Try searching using search terms like secret rates to see who has what discounts for this hotel.

we have stayed at the Intercontinental several times, love it, great view and just a walk across the park to Biscayne Bay, what a nice way to start off your cruise...

Holiday Inn - Port of Miami was great. Directly across the street from stores and restaurants. You can even see the view of all ships docked at the port (if you're high up enough).

If you're looking for a fancy hotel, this would not be the place. All I needed was a good location to stores/restaurants, clean, comfort and close to the port. Holiday Inn did that for me.

Any hotels that offer a park and cruise package?

Mostly hotels out near the airport offer cruise parking - MIA Embassy Suites, La Quinta East and Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon are often suggested.

www.stay123.com and www.parksleepfly.com are tow sources to check.

Sometimes, when tourist demand is down, the downtown Hampton Inn Mary Brickell offers a cruise parking deal.

Hi, whats the best area hotel for Miami for the Sept. 6 sailing on Breeze. Would like one that allows a view of the ships in port. Thanks

Doubletree and next door Marriott are two other hotels that offer some rooms with a view of the port.

I just booked the InterContinental for 9/18/15 for less than the price for the Holiday Inn!! And the room is a Bayview double/double!!:D

Read reviews for the Yve. Rooms are said to be small....and I believe that photo taken from the Yve Hotel was taken with a pretty good telephoto lens!:confused: You don't get that good of a picture from Bayside Park....and that's closer to the Port!!

I just booked the InterContinental for 9/18/15 for less than the price for the Holiday Inn!! And the room is a Bayview double/double!!:D

Read reviews for the Yve. Rooms are said to be small....and I believe that photo taken from the Yve Hotel was taken with a pretty good telephoto lens!:confused: You don't get that good of a picture from Bayside Park....and that's closer to the Port!!

No I took the photo with my Samsung Galaxy 4 cellphone. It was of the Conquest turning around in the basin. You can see the roof of Bayside towards the bottom. The hotel sits directly in front of it. Yes the rooms are small and the bathrooms are incredibly small but the times I have stayed the rooms have been very clean. Here is a picture of the right side of the port.

20141012_174604_resized.jpg

No I took the photo with my Samsung Galaxy 4 cellphone. It was of the Conquest turning around in the basin. You can see the roof of Bayside towards the bottom. The hotel sits directly in front of it. Yes the rooms are small and the bathrooms are incredibly small but the times I have stayed the rooms have been very clean. Here is a picture of the right side of the port.

20141012_174604_resized.jpg

I am sooooo impressed with that phone!! It took a better picture than my camera!!! I could see Bayside in the picture....but man!!! That is an impressive view!!