Fos cupcake class prices and info

1). I would like to know the price of a cupcake class for a 5 year old.

2). If I go to help her, do I also have to pay.

3). Are there seperate classes for children and for adults?

I find it difficult to find this info on rcc website.

So maybe someone here can help please.

They have separate adult and children classes. If I remember correctly the cost was $22 for the adult class. We did it and it was so much fun. It is not at all "just learning how to ice a cupcake." We made the cheeseburger and fries, while other classes made the dog. I did see some adults helping the children in the classes, but I do not know if they had to pay or not.

Edited by dacsmom

They have separate adult and children classes. If I remember correctly the cost was $22 for the adult class. We did it and it was so much fun. It is not at all "just learning how to ice a cupcake." We made the cheeseburger and fries, while other classes made the dog. I did see some adults helping the children in the classes, but I do not know if they had to pay or not.

Yes, for the adult class the cost is $22 and the children are charged $15.

thank you for the replies.

Is there no place on RCC where I can get all this information. Prices should be listed somewhere. I have tried looking and cannot find anything.

Thanks

thank you for the replies.

Is there no place on RCC where I can get all this information. Prices should be listed somewhere. I have tried looking and cannot find anything.

Thanks

If it will be offered on your cruise, then the Pre-Cruise Planner should show you the prices.

Does any one know what the age limit is for child? Is it 12? 15? Traveling with children aged 8-18.

If it's like the soda package, then a child is 17 and under.

I actually checked my Cruise Planner, but they don't define it anywhere on the page. I also looked at their FAQ and don't see anything there either.

So I've tried to think about this a little more holistically... what would RCCL define as the age of a child PERIOD? I could not find this on the US site, but on the UK, version I found:

Minors.

Royal Caribbean International takes the security and safety of its guests very seriously. We consider a minor to be any guest under the age of 21 (18*), although for some rules we consider it to be 17 and under. Our 'Travelling with Minors' policy was incepted primarily to safeguard children and to ensure that the responsible adult with whom they are travelling has the appropriate authority and the legal right to do so throughout the duration of their cruise holiday with us.

Finally found it, thanks to the above info here.

But unlike RadioRob's photo that says duration 1 hour

mine says duration 30 min. and being canadian it says 26.40 Canadian and 18.00 child.

Know info other than that.

I would like to pay for my 5 year old to go and I would join her to help her but would not have an extra cupcake for me. Just hers.

That is what I am trying to see if this is possible.

I guess I could phone but we all know they will not know.

I know it is not much help, but you could wait until you board. They have the sign up for classes at the Cupcake Cupboard along with someone to answer questions. Go soon after you board to get the day and time you want as the classes fill up pretty fast.

I have no hard facts to back this up, but I would think you could stay and help your daughter and not be charged. I wouldn't want to just drop a 5 year old off and leave her.