Sunshine Questions :)

jenne252

Hi! I have a couple of questions regarding the Sunshine, I was hoping someone could answer. I have tried the search function and didn't get all my answers and google wasn't much help :/

1. Is there any way to pre-book a Spa pass for the week if we do not book a Spa room?

2. Since Sunshine doesn't have a T-Pool, is the weekly pass lower? Does anyone have the real price?

3. What is the likelihood of being able to buy a pass once on board? Do they only sell so many, and how quickly does it sell out?

4. Does anyone know the Elegant nights for the 8 night Southern Carib itin?

5. How is Port Canaveral without FTTF, and in general? What time should we plan to arrive? We do not have FTTF nor are we Diamond or Platinum.

6. We were in a Spa Interior but rebooked into 3116, which is a 4J and has an "obstructed" view. They told me on the phone that I could get booted out of this room bc it sleeps 4, and we are 2 people. Does this happen frequently??

7. Does anyone have pics of this layout? Is there a couch or a set of bunks??

Thank you so very much!!!

We have cruise several times out of Port Canaveral and have never had an issue. Things have always been quite organized. We tend to arrive around 11:00 and have never waited to board. For me (and I can only speak for me) FTTF has no value. We get have always been able to get on board early (and are not Platinum), carry on very little so no need to get to our stateroom right away and do not need to be on the first tenders over when tenders are involved.

Wish I could help with the rest of your questions. We do not sail Sunshine till May 2016.

Hi! I have a couple of questions regarding the Sunshine, I was hoping someone could answer. I have tried the search function and didn't get all my answers and google wasn't much help :/

1. Is there any way to pre-book a Spa pass for the week if we do not book a Spa room?

2. Since Sunshine doesn't have a T-Pool, is the weekly pass lower? Does anyone have the real price?

3. What is the likelihood of being able to buy a pass once on board? Do they only sell so many, and how quickly does it sell out?

5. How is Port Canaveral without FTTF, and in general? What time should we plan to arrive? We do not have FTTF nor are we Diamond or Platinum.

6. We were in a Spa Interior but rebooked into 3116, which is a 4J and has an "obstructed" view. They told me on the phone that I could get booted out of this room bc it sleeps 4, and we are 2 people. Does this happen frequently??

1. Is there any way to pre-book a Spa pass for the week if we do not book a Spa room? I do not think so, they need to see how they will ahve available before selling.

2. Since Sunshine doesn't have a T-Pool, is the weekly pass lower? Does anyone have the real price? Do not know this

3. What is the likelihood of being able to buy a pass once on board? Do they only sell so many, and how quickly does it sell out? I would think if you went right away you would be fine.

5. How is Port Canaveral without FTTF, and in general? What time should we plan to arrive? We do not have FTTF nor are we Diamond or Platinum. We have sailed from here 4 times. We are Diamond, but members of our group boarded not long after us, if you want to get on early, I would be there by 11

6. We were in a Spa Interior but rebooked into 3116, which is a 4J and has an "obstructed" view. They told me on the phone that I could get booted out of this room bc it sleeps 4, and we are 2 people. Does this happen frequently?? No real way to answer this, totally based upon need. We have seen people get bumped and not.....

7. Does anyone have pics of this layout? Is there a couch or a set of bunks??There is another site where you might be able to find pics called cruise ship roomsdot com

We had a Spa room on the Dream. The T-Pool was nice but without it the pass only gets you Sauna rooms and I don't use Saunas in the Caribbean, and discounts that we didn't use because the daily specials were better than the discount. While I might consider a Spa cabin again, I wouldn't pay extra for a spa pass without a T-Pool.

The VIP check in room was small and crowded so not much of an advantage. Boarding was fairly quick so I wouldn't be too concerned about having FTTF if you only want it for Embarkation.

Thanks for the info! I switched from Conquest to Sunshine and I did have FTTF with Conquest but it's not avail for Sunshine. No tender ports and I doubt we will have much need for Guest Services so it would just be for embarakation.

Are the rooms too hot for your personal preference?

If you do a search on here for sunshine 4J there is a review done in the last couple of months that had pics of a 4J, the title was something about a photo review and western ports of call. I'm sorry I can't post the link, I'm on my tablet and can't get to the link. But the ship pictures and the pictures of the cabin are great in that review! It is what convinced me to change to this category!

**eta I just commented on that review to bump it up for you, should be easy to find now! :)

Edited by AnnaBeth