Questions. Please Help

Lancer1568

We are going on the Sept 30, 2015 Quest sailing which will be our 2nd Azamara cruise. Have submitted the upgrade request for the $398 stateroom upgrade but noticed in the fine print that it says not valid on bookings made less than 120 days prior to sailing BUT this sailing was just recently announced so there was very little time to book. Do you think this limitation will be enforced for this sailing.

How on earth or in cyberspace can you log onto LeClub Voyage and see your tier level and Point totals. Cannot find that anywhere.

Why does the LeClub Voyage page say that you can call between 8 am and 11 pm Eastern time but when you call the recording says they close at 8 pm?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

We are going on the Sept 30, 2015 Quest sailing which will be our 2nd Azamara cruise. Have submitted the upgrade request for the $398 stateroom upgrade but noticed in the fine print that it says not valid on bookings made less than 120 days prior to sailing BUT this sailing was just recently announced so there was very little time to book. Do you think this limitation will be enforced for this sailing.

How on earth or in cyberspace can you log onto LeClub Voyage and see your tier level and Point totals. Cannot find that anywhere.

I can only try to answer this part.. i go to celebrity to find it.. i personally can never find on AZ nor have many others.. so look there.

Why does the LeClub Voyage page say that you can call between 8 am and 11 pm Eastern time but when you call the recording says they close at 8 pm?

now that really funny.. I never notice that and i never call after 7 EST. Just bsuy eating and walking.

Hello Lancer1568 ~ I believe we will waive that 120-day requirement for the new Quest voyages in September. I'll double-check this with the LCV Ambassador, Nicole, and get back to you if I'm mistaken.

I see you mention trying to call her. Where did you find the hours listed as 8am-11pm? Which page specifically, so I can have them fix this!

Here's what I see on the Contact Us page of the LCV:

--------------------------------------------------------

Contact your Le Club Voyage Ambassador Nicole Lukacs at: LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com or follow her on Twitter at @LeClubVoyage.

Monday Through Friday: 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM EST

Saturday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Sunday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST

Hello Lancer1568 ~ I believe we will waive that 120-day requirement for the new Quest voyages in September. I'll double-check this with the LCV Ambassador, Nicole, and get back to you if I'm mistaken.

I see you mention trying to call her. Where did you find the hours listed as 8am-11pm? Which page specifically, so I can have them fix this!

Here's what I see on the Contact Us page of the LCV:

--------------------------------------------------------

Contact your Le Club Voyage Ambassador Nicole Lukacs at: LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com or follow her on Twitter at @LeClubVoyage.

Monday Through Friday: 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM EST

Saturday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

Sunday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST

Thank you for your quick reply. I called today and was told the 120 day requirement would be waived. Also someone besides you must read these boards or it is a happy coincidence but that was the page I looked at yesterday and the hours have been changed since I posted my question. FYI the lady I talked to was polite and helpful although unable to help me with my other question of how to log on and see your loyalty level and points. (since they are the same, I can log on celebrity site to see points I guess)

Well good, I'm glad two of your points have been addressed. As for the third, that being the ability to see your LCV points, this is a feature we don't yet have on our site. It's been brought up regularly internally, and on this forum, and if you search around on this forum you should find the 'work around' that other past guests have said works, without going through our sister's site ;)

Sorry I can't be any more helpful than that. Maybe others will proffer assistance?