Royal Princess - Outrigger Bar Menu

#1Nanna

Hi! I read an old post stating that the Outrigger Bar on the Royal offers Several different types of Mexican food; burritos, chips & salsa, etc. I have searched and cannot find anything recent that mentions this. I apologize if I have overlooked it, but I am curious to know. Thanks!

Edited by #1Nanna

The only thing I found was from the Princess website describing Royal Princess dining options but have no personal experiences.

"Outrigger Bar – This top-deck bar celebrates throughout the day and includes a Margarita Bar starting at lunch time, accompanied by made-to-order burritos, crispy pork flautas, barbecued pork fajitas, fresh tortilla chips with guacamole and Mexican salsa to keep the fiesta going into the night. The drink menu includes 12 specialty margaritas, Sunsational Slushies, and a morning Bloody Mary bar".

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Royal-Princess-Offers-Dining-Options-for-Every-Craving.html#.VXfPilJHb7p

Edited by Astro Flyer

Hi! I posted this question yesterday but forgot to include in the title that, it is the Royal Princess that I am wondering about. I read an old post stating that the Outrigger Bar on the Royal offers Several different types of Mexican food; burritos, chips & salsa, etc. I also have seen this on Princess site but have not heard of anyone's personal experience.

I have searched and cannot find anything recent that mentions this. I apologize if I have overlooked it, but I am curious to know. Thanks!

"Outrigger Bar – This top-deck bar celebrates throughout the day and includes a Margarita Bar starting at lunch time, accompanied by made-to-order burritos, crispy pork flautas, barbecued pork fajitas, fresh tortilla chips with guacamole and Mexican salsa to keep the fiesta going into the night. The drink menu includes 12 specialty margaritas, Sunsational Slushies, and a morning Bloody Mary bar".

http://www.princess.com/news/backgro...l#.VXfPilJHb7p

• 4 months later...