Aft large balcony 12308

JAMESCC

Well we made the switch from a spa balcony to an Aft large balcony on Breakaway. I weighed everything and I am very sure I made the right decision. We also were able to switch from on-board credit to the ultimate drink package which I am just in awe of. I had to call NCL and they had to cancel the original booking. They could not have been nicer, and took care of everything in about 15 minutes. Anyway does anyone have an specific info on this room 12308 or in general this category or deck 12? Balcony size possible? I saw that spread sheet but it confuses me a bit. Thanks for any help or info. Oh we don't sail till next Oct, 2016.

Well we made the switch from a spa balcony to an Aft large balcony on Breakaway. I weighed everything and I am very sure I made the right decision. We also were able to switch from on-board credit to the ultimate drink package which I am just in awe of. I had to call NCL and they had to cancel the original booking. They could not have been nicer, and took care of everything in about 15 minutes. Anyway does anyone have an specific info on this room 12308 or in general this category or deck 12? Balcony size possible? I saw that spread sheet but it confuses me a bit. Thanks for any help or info. Oh we don't sail till next Oct, 2016.

Just finished sailing on Breakaway. We were in aft balcony 12306 and my sister and husband on 12308. Balcony is large enough to hold 2 lounge chairs and 2 regular chairs and a table.

Just finished sailing on Breakaway. We were in aft balcony 12306 and my sister and husband on 12308. Balcony is large enough to hold 2 lounge chairs and 2 regular chairs and a table.

Wow first hand knowledge! Awesome thank you very much. That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I want to be able to actually lounge out there a bit, not just sit in a regular chair. We are gonna love this cabin. Our 3 year old son at the time of sailing will be with us too. Thanks again.

We had this room on Breakaway and loved it. Very deep balcony, 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table, Dec. 2013. If spa pass is less pp than UBP pp and I believe it is and you like to drink, awesome move!

Awesome more first hand knowledge! Thank you VERY much, appreciate it. Also yeah good move to the UDP. The more and more I thought about it the less I cared about the thermal suite. I wouldn't really use it at all, my wife maybe a little. Our 3 year old son at the time of sailing not so much. I can't believe you were in the exact cabin, that is awesome. I kinda booked it on the blind. I saw a you tube video on aft balconies, but had no knowledge of deck 12 specifically. Thanks again!:)

Im staying in 12304 in sept. I found this video on YouTube of the exact room we are staying in, which seems to be a few doors down from yours. This balcony is what made us book this.

I was on Getaway in 12302, the last balcony port and it connected to 12304. That would be a great combo for a large family or 2 groups travelling together.

I was on Getaway in 12302, the last balcony port and it connected to 12304. That would be a great combo for a large family or 2 groups travelling together.

Thanks for the info, I feel great about the room switch. We are gonna have fun with that balcony, plus it'll be a new experience having a room aft of the ship.