Grand Suite on Freedom of Seas

Can anyone tell me where the Muster Drill is for the Grand Suites? We cruise in August and I have a husband who is in remission from cancer. Just trying to avoid confined areas with large amounts of people. Hoping it is inside! Thanks.

Jill

Can anyone tell me where the Muster Drill is for the Grand Suites? We cruise in August and I have a husband who is in remission from cancer. Just trying to avoid confined areas with large amounts of people. Hoping it is inside! Thanks.

Jill

It varies based on location. Could be outside on deck 4.

Get to the muster station early and speak to the muster station leader. They should be able to accommodate you.

Jill

Wonder if the ships doctor could help with this situation? Have you contacted special requests department? Just throwing out ideas. Congratulations to your hubby being in remission.

Like everyone has said, it should be on deck 4. Just a thought, but you should be getting an Email from the concierge a week or so prior to the cruise. Your concierge should be Rahul, he is great at his job ! Maybe you could respond to him and ask for help or advice on how to best handle this.

Thanks for the responses. I have been already corresponding with Rahul already on some other things. Just wondering if it wasa indoors or outdoors. We have arranged this cruise around avoiding areas when in confined spaces with large groups of people and completely forgot ask Rahul about it. I will make a note to ask him once he is back from his vacation.

They usually made us stand outside by the lifeboats for a long time. When I took my Mom who was in a wheelchair they sent us to a special lounge near the exit to the lifeboats. We did not have to go outside.

Let them know his situation, but don't make it sound too dire. Remember the thread about the lady with the migraine who sat down during the long drill in the heat ? The ship's doctor ordered her to go the hospital to be checked out. Then the ship's doctor would not let her reboard the ship, even though the ER doctor cleared her and sent her back to the ship.

Edited by DebJ14