Insurance Company that would underwrite policy?

dave3528

I am posing this question to the experts here or to anyone who has been able to locate an insurance company that would take my specific circumstances to underwrite a policy? It seems most companies I contacted will only sell off the shelf policies. Thank you for any tips or suggestions.

I am posing this question to the experts here or to anyone who has been able to locate an insurance company that would take my specific circumstances to underwrite a policy? It seems most companies I contacted will only sell off the shelf policies. Thank you for any tips or suggestions.

I don't know where you or where your travel plans.

You probably can find an local that can help you get what you need in insurance . Most companies will do something for you but at what cost to you.

As I mentioned most companies I contacted will not underwrite a specific policy for me.

Have you talked with someone who deals with life insurance ? They might be able to help you better.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

Given the relatively small premiums involved with travel policies, it's just not worth it to write a custom policy, which would have to be written, reviewed by their legal dept., priced by their actuaries, etc.

I'm sure it would be theoretically possible, but the number of people that would end up choosing to pay for it after all that had been done is so small that they'd never make any money.

What ARE your "specific circumstances"?