Alaska - Princess Land tour Tipping Questions

DentoAlaska

Okay...I'm bad. I think I remember reading the answers to some of my questions below but for the life of me I cannot find them. If you could share your experience and knowledge with me I would greatly appreciate it.

1. Does the land tour have the same guide and bus driver for the entire 7 days?

2. The recommended amount for tipping the guide is $5-$7 per day per person? Do you tip the driver the same amount?

3. At the lodges is there someone that you need to tip when your luggage arrives at your room? If so, how much is recommended?

4. For excursions...what is the recommended tip amount for the guide? If the driver is a different person than the guide do we tip them individually or do they "share" the tip money?

6. Any other tipping guidelines that I need to know about?

Thanks!

Okay...I'm bad. I think I remember reading the answers to some of my questions below but for the life of me I cannot find them. If you could share your experience and knowledge with me I would greatly appreciate it.

1. Does the land tour have the same guide and bus driver for the entire 7 days?

2. The recommended amount for tipping the guide is $5-$7 per day per person? Do you tip the driver the same amount?

3. At the lodges is there someone that you need to tip when your luggage arrives at your room? If so, how much is recommended?

4. For excursions...what is the recommended tip amount for the guide? If the driver is a different person than the guide do we tip them individually or do they "share" the tip money?

6. Any other tipping guidelines that I need to know about?

Thanks!

We did the 6 day Connoisseur tour last month and were told by our guide that all tips were covered except for hers. The recommended amount was $5-7 pp/day.

We did the 6 day Connoisseur tour last month and were told by our guide that all tips were covered except for hers. The recommended amount was $5-7 pp/day.

Just one of the benefits of a Connoisseur tour.