Thelossotherapy Pool

Fred C

Unfortunately, rule not enforced. Have seen parents bring young children to the T pool and crew did not ask them to leave.

I was on the Summit last month, and I saw a crew member speaking to a mother with a young child in the Solarium. They looked like they were about to go into the Thelassotherapy pool.

After he spoke with her, they looked around for a moment, gathered up their belongings, and left.

I did NOT see any children in that pool at any time, and we walked through there many times a day, and hung out by that pool frequently.

If you see someone bring a child into that pool, just speak with a crew member if no one is saying anything to them. If they refuse to say something to the parent, then contact Guest Relations. There is no gray area there - children are not allowed in the pool - period.

There CAN be certain times of the day when children are allowed. This is common on Millie in Alaska, when "FAMILY TIME" hours are posted. Most recently this was around 5 pm, in response to chilly weather outside. Have also seen similar postings for an AM time slot. Also I have seen this on Connie in the Baltic.

So it's not accurate to say that children are not allowed there, period.

There CAN be certain times of the day when children are allowed. This is common on Millie in Alaska, when "FAMILY TIME" hours are posted. Most recently this was around 5 pm, in response to chilly weather outside. Have also seen similar postings for an AM time slot. Also I have seen this on Connie in the Baltic.

So it's not accurate to say that children are not allowed there, period.

Children are not allowed there, period, UNLESS they make an exception for an hour or so a day IF the weather is inclement outside.

How's that, better?

(FYI - on our Bermuda cruise, there was NO "FAMILY TIME" in the indoor pool, so children were not allowed - period.) :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, rule not enforced. Have seen parents bring young children to the T pool and crew did not ask them to leave.

Celebrity clearly states they reserve right to open the Salarium to everyone usually due to bad weather.

Last week we had beautiful weather and did not see one child in the pool.

May 24-31 Summit

I really enjoyed the pool and the quieter atmosphere. Was my favorite spot on the ship during the day.

Did not see any children, and if I had, I would have reported it.

I'm not anti-children but there is a time and a place for everyone.

Edited by Bevvie24