5 Questions on Miracle

eponym

Thanks!

So, I think there is only 3 ways to possibly get sushi on Miracle cruise. #1 order from fun shops to have it delivered on embark day/night, #2 whenever it might show up at taste bar, or #3 whenever it might be on the MDR menu as Study in Sushi? We like sushi, and just got off the Sunshine which had Bonsai, so I'm trying to plan/consider accordingly.

Fourth way---

On our HI cruise they rotated the Brunch and Breakfast/Lunch menus on the sea days. One lunch has some sort of sushi on it.

Fourth way---

On our HI cruise they rotated the Brunch and Breakfast/Lunch menus on the sea days. One lunch has some sort of sushi on it.

I remember on one cruise 2 Japanese girls ordered the sushi at lunch. When they got it, they all had strange looks on their faces and when they tried it, their faces conveyed a look of "what the heck is this?". I don't like sushi & I even thought it didn't look good.

But when Carnival use to have the sushi bar, my mom and sis did like that sushi.

I remember on one cruise 2 Japanese girls ordered the sushi at lunch. When they got it, they all had strange looks on their faces and when they tried it, their faces conveyed a look of "what the heck is this?". I don't like sushi & I even thought it didn't look good.

But when Carnival use to have the sushi bar, my mom and sis did like that sushi.

Yes, it was good. Not sure what the downfall in sushi is all about for west coast assigned ship. Lot's of sushi eaters out here.

Fourth way---

Thank you again. Will keep our eyes open on this too.

Just off of the Miracle on Sat.

Had FTTF so tendering was easy for us. But everywhere else was simple to get on and off.

Had YTD wont do it again, 30 min wait minimum every day except the one night we went at 9pm.

They had improved something in the dining room since Jan though as food was always piping hot.

Had FTTF so tendering was easy for us. But everywhere else was simple to get on and off.

Had YTD wont do it again, 30 min wait minimum every day except the one night we went at 9pm.

They had improved something in the dining room since Jan though as food was always piping hot.

We just about converted our confirmed dining for YTD, then saw this post. We are going to hold off until we are on board and see how it goes before requesting any change to a YTD. 30 minute waits to start dinner after long, hot, busy days does not sound appealing while on the ship. Thank you for the update.

The second part of your message is also interesting. They improved processes in MDR to assure hot food being served? That also is good news, as I won't eat hot entrees if they are cold or lukewarm.

The lines for YTD were always long when we were on the Miracle in Jan. We had the set 815 time and there were still people in line as we got sat. I also loved that our waitstaff got to know our habits and anticipated our needs. Of course I like the routine I have as well.

The lines for YTD were always long when we were on the Miracle in Jan. We had the set 815 time and there were still people in line as we got sat. I also loved that our waitstaff got to know our habits and anticipated our needs. Of course I like the routine I have as well.

That is what we are accustomed to by the wait staff. Extremely customer service focused and fun.

We are rolling with 815 on this itinerary and ship. Have only done early seating on all other carnival cruises. With our kid now adult, the late seating should be a good choice, unless there are service or quality issues at second seatings.

BTW, we saw the consistently same long lines on our recent Sunshine 8 day for YTD. Some were OK with it, most appeared not to be. But Sunshine is a different boat, with more dining options than the average installs on Carnival, and people were still braving a standing line that sliced right through the ocean plaza area...

Edited by eponym

What time did you go to the dining room? We've discovered that between 6:30-7:15 (all times approximate) there will be a wait. In April, there was no wait after 7:30.

It also depends how many people are in your party. 2 people will have less of a wait than more people. We also let the hostesses now that we don't mind sharing a table.

What time did you go to the dining room? We've discovered that between 6:30-7:15 (all times approximate) there will be a wait. In April, there was no wait after 7:30.

It also depends how many people are in your party. 2 people will have less of a wait than more people. We also let the hostesses now that we don't mind sharing a table.

I can't speak for MIPWS, but on this sailing we are a small group.

• 2 months later...