How to get a pvp

Halfpint012

Ask on the Carnival Funville forums. I'm pretty sure they don't have the same rule about not recommending one.

Excellent suggestion.

I got mine by asking people on my first cruise. I didn't know a CSR from a PVP from a TA. Struck up a conversation with a fellow cruiser and she educated me. I was lucky that I found a good fit for me.

we had a PVP hounding us to book and once we booked...never heard from her again. When I questioned her about not hearing anything back from her, her reply was "there is no way that I can keep tabs on everyone, I am way to busy". Told her I had never used a PVP before and I will NEVER use one again.

Good Luck finding a good on!!

Is there a benefit to having a pvp? Should I have one? How do I know if I do already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you have a good one they call you when there is a good deal. Mine is awesome, not pushy in any way. just says hey there's an amazing deal what do you think. that is how i booked my 11 day cruise for 356 bucks. also if i had booked on my own I would have booked a standard inside cabin. Mine said hey book the 4j its the same price you get a window, with a obstructed view, and guess what it's a handicap cabin, and if the need the cabin you will get bumped to a nicer cabin. so a week after booking carnival called. hey we need your cabin. I said ok, and they said we have a cove blacony for you. I would have never had that if it wasn't for my PVP. There's no reason to not use one. the rate is the same, but they do all the work.

I booked my CCL Breeze cruise directly with Carnival. Is the person I booked with my PVP?

Also who looks over your Price Reduction Request form? I submitted one but didn't realize Id loose my $50 OBC and worried they would honor my request but never got an email back it was accepted or denied and my booking never changed.

Thank you all so much.

Edited by js