Getaway cabin upgrade list?

Cashsmoney

Hello,

Would anyone know can you upgrade/change a cabin when you show up at the pier? Do they have like an upgrade list if they have no shows? I booked kinda last minute, so my top picks of cabin categories are sold out :(. My travel agent told me if something opens up to call her and she might be able to move me (i am guessing with a change fee of some kind) so I have been stalking NCL website to see if anything will open up, but no luck yet.

I am in a midship minisuite, which is is great however its next to the splash academy and we are concerned about the noise. I would love if a Spa balcony, Spa mini suite, or aft facing balcony opened up. I did see a Haven Spa suite did open but the price is almost double :eek: However I am sure we will have great time whatever cabin we are in.

Thank you

We are on your sailing, saw you on the roll call, the pier thing never happens, but I upgrade most cruises a few weeks out, just moved my 2nd cabin from an inside to balcony for a couple hundred difference, your agent should be able to do it, if it is even money or more expensive. `Can I ask what category you are trying to move to, most have some availability still

Edited by cheaperts

We were in a mid ship balcony on the Breakaway, right by splash academy. No nose at all, and I haven't heard much about bad cabins close to the club.

None of the kids in the splash academy had noses? How horrible! :D

We are on your sailing, saw you on the roll call, the pier thing never happens, but I upgrade most cruises a few weeks out, just moved my 2nd cabin from an inside to balcony for a couple hundred difference, your agent should be able to do it, if it is even money or more expensive. `Can I ask what category you are trying to move to, most have some availability still

Would really like either the Spa or Spa mini suite, both are showing "sold out" on the ncl website.