Minor Pet Peev re: new 123GO promos

dbsb3233

I have just got all 3 when booking on the cruise for a future cruise. I have booked another Alaskan Cruise on the Infinity for next year. I paid a low deposit (£89) for a Concierge Class cabin and got $150 obc on the cruise I was already on plus $350 obc for the cruise I just booked, plus a Classic drinks package plus gratuities included.

If I change my mind about the cruise I can move the booking to another one without any penalty (even though I am in the UK) apparently the policy changed on that about a year ago.

I'm happy!:)

It's the fact that you booked a Concierge Class that got you all three, not that you booked on board. You would have got 1 (2 for Europe & some special ones) by booking on board if you had booked an Oceanview or regular balcony.

Consequently you(or anyone else) could get all 3 perks by booking a Concierge room or higher, through a TA or through Celebrity right now.

Consequently you(or anyone else) could get all 3 perks by booking a Concierge room or higher, through a TA or through Celebrity right now.

Not true. With the current 123Go, you get 1 Perk only, unless booking a European cruise, and then it's only 2 perks.

The now expired 123GO All Inclusive included 3 perks. ;)

Not true. With the current 123Go, you get 1 Perk only, unless booking a European cruise, and then it's only 2 perks.

The now expired 123GO All Inclusive included 3 perks. ;)

Not to be argumentative but go do a dummy booking for Infinity Alaska for CC in 2016 and look at the special offer once you're into the booking.

Definitely all 3.

In case you can't find it here is a cut and paste from the dummy booking I did;

"Enjoy our Go All Inclusive offer when you book Concierge Class and above.

Receive a free onboard credit, free beverage package, and free gratuities per stateroom.

Onboard Credit of $300 per stateroom.

Classic Beverage Package for 2 people with beverage gratuities included. Value of up $1557.60 per stateroom

Free Gratuities for 2 guests .Value of up to $360 per stateroom.

Applicable on all products except Galapagos, Transatlantic, Transpacific, Asia repositioning, South America repositioning cruises

Applicable to cruisetours based on sail nights, and all ships except XP.

Cruise sail date range must be between May 2016 to April 2017

Must book by July 5, 2015

Edited by ORV

That's interesting! I did a dummy booking on Celebrity yesterday and came up with only 2 for a European cruise in an AQ. Called Captains Club to see about getting a price drop and was told that I would lose one of my 3 perks because the current 123Go was only good for 1 perk unless traveling to Europe, in which case was 2.

See my thread, here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2221709

This is from another site -

Special Promotions
• 123Go! - Chose 1 of 3 Offers, Book Europe & Choose 2!

Beverage Pkg, Gratuities, or Onboard Credit

* Sorry... Just saw the dates you listed. Must be a separate Promo. So it depends on when someone is cruising. My cruise is this October. ;)

"Cruise sail date range must be between May 2016 to April 2017

Must book by July 5, 2015"

Edited by Iamthesea

That's interesting! I did a dummy booking on Celebrity yesterday and came up with only 2 for a European cruise in an AQ. Called Captains Club to see about getting a price drop and was told that I would lose one of my 3 perks because the current 123Go was only good for 1 perk unless traveling to Europe, in which case was 2.

See my thread, here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2221709

This is from another site -

* Sorry... Just saw the dates you listed. Must be a separate Promo. So it depends on when someone is cruising. My cruise is this October. ;)

"Cruise sail date range must be between May 2016 to April 2017

Must book by July 5, 2015"

Yes, these promotions do get tricky, and the one I referenced is not being pushed anywhere. It's not listed under Celebrity's Special Deals on their home page.

Deeliteful's cruise falls under the guidelines though for qualifying for it, hence that's why she got all 3.