LOS Booking advice please

Looking at Liberty out of Galveston next summer.. I"ve already screwed up by not booking during the last sale... Since it changed to the 30/30 sale, Its basically 1000 more... So, ready to pull the trigger on the current WOW sale to get the reduced deposit.

Questions are. Do these sailings usually drop any again and if so will I be eligible for price drop if it does, if I book during the sale?

Balcony discounts are only platinum and up?

Has Costa Maya improved any in the past 7 years? Is there any more to do than the pool area at the dock?

Any new ships coming to Galveston next summer they haven't released yet?

There's no predicting price drops, but if the price does drop before final payment date, you should be able to get the lower price.

Balcony discounts for Platinum and above.

Price drops happen regularly. We "fish" for them using a particular website that tracks your sailing and notifies you of any drop the instant it occurs. That way, you can call and get the lower price.

Costa Maya is the same. Can become quite crowded if there are multiple ships in port. If not on an excursion, we stay on the ship.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for the info.. We really wanted to do Belize, but cant make that week work. This will be our Platinum cruise, so that's good. Shame really because I have a cruise in my maiden name, that I went on with my parents that they have never verified that would already have me Plat..

To bad about Costa Maya..Hopefully there are at least some decent excursions. Glad to know I will be eligible for price drops..

thanks again.

Thanks for the info.. We really wanted to do Belize, but cant make that week work. This will be our Platinum cruise, so that's good. Shame really because I have a cruise in my maiden name, that I went on with my parents that they have never verified that would already have me Plat..

To bad about Costa Maya..Hopefully there are at least some decent excursions. Glad to know I will be eligible for price drops..

thanks again.

If you call C&A and give them evidence of your change of name, they should be able to merge the two records.

Been there done that.. It was in like 87 or 88..on the Song lol ...right after they opened their "private out Island" now known as Labadee..

Im guessing there was no real computerized records that merged with current day :confused:

I know my Mom still had the actual tickets at one time, they said they could probably use, but my Mom had passed by then, and no idea what happened to them..

Ok..now im figuring out the website wont show the 50% deposit... So are the prices Im seeing the 30% off (we are looking at balconies) or not ??

Dang..Ive always booked through priceline.. why are the making it so cryptic?

Ok..now im figuring out the website wont show the 50% deposit... So are the prices Im seeing the 30% off (we are looking at balconies) or not ??

Dang..Ive always booked through priceline.. why are the making it so cryptic?

Once you pick a stateroom and see the pricing, you can click on a link to see pricing details. Thay should show you the details of the 30% off.

Got it booked.. Should have just called from the beginning.. So much easier that they already have all your info... Price ended up being lower than what I was getting online.. SO...Off to find or start a Roll Call !!:)