Dry dock Schedule

clk cabriolet

This site would appears only to have historical information, there nothing after May, 2015. Is there any site with more current information? I recall that there was a poster who used to maintain a spreadsheet re wet and dry dockings of Princess ships.

This site would appears only to have historical information, there nothing after May, 2015. Is there any site with more current information? I recall that there was a poster who used to maintain a spreadsheet re wet and dry dockings of Princess ships.
Huh? This link gives the dry dock schedule through 2016. The upcoming dry docks are listed first followed by completed dry docks.

If you lose the schedule again, Google is your friend. Just Google "Princess dry dock" and it'll be listed.

Huh? This link gives the dry dock schedule through 2016. The upcoming dry docks are listed first followed by completed dry docks.

If you lose the schedule again, Google is your friend. Just Google "Princess dry dock" and it'll be listed.

Obviously I have missed something...I shall re look .:o[/oSIZE]

Edited by Putterdude

Maybe it will look different when I get off the iPad and on the laptop but I see only dates to May, 2015 and it has 27 entries.
Double check. When I opened the link earlier, I did so on my iPhone and the top of the list was the Diamond's dry dock in August, then a short list ending with the Sun in April 2016, then it starts with the completed dry docks starting in 2011. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom, that's where you'll see the completed May 2015 dry docks. It's a bit confusing. :)

Maybe it will look different when I get off the iPad and on the laptop but I see only dates to May, 2015 and it has 27 entries.

I had a little trouble on my iPad, too. I used the sort feature and that got me the upcoming dates on the top of the list, as Pam said.

I had a little trouble on my iPad, too. I used the sort feature and that got me the upcoming dates on the top of the list, as Pam said.

Yes, when I hit the sort I got the same but it doesn't see to appear in cronilogical order. Back to the laptop James.

Hahahaha.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

• 3 months later...

Pam in CA. Huh? This link gives the dry dock schedule through 2016.The upcoming dry docks are listed first followed by completed dry docks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI Pam - First... thanks very much for all your great helpful advice/info. I'm trying to nail down Royal Princess next dry-dock. I looked for the info until I saw these posts. Might just be a typo on the google-schedule showing 9/3/2016 to 9/30/2015 (28 days) ... so I assume the 2015 is just a typo and the Royal Dry Dock is set for September 2016 - correct?? Any help appreciated. Thank You. Fred