Services of DL Concierge vs CL Concierge - Do they differ?

Do the services offered by the Diamond Lounge Concierge differ from the services offered by the Concierge Lounge Concierge? Is there a full list of these services anywhere?

I've not seen a full list of services.

The services are very similar. The CL will have some duties specifically due to handling suite guests, such as cabanas, suite cocktail party, etc.

I think they are quite similar however suite guest typically are contacted by the CL, via email, a week or so before the cruise. Upon request the CLs can usually make specialty restaurant reservations, excursions and other things that were not available on line. The CL's tend to respond to suite guests better than they do to D or D+ members.

Other than the services available for the concierge, I don't feel there are any significant differences. I've seen others mention the food options being better in the CL, but, that's not usually something I am interested in.

That's what I was wondering about, the service differences from the Concierge person themselves, not the differences in the lounge amenities (they are pretty similar)

The concierge in the CL is able to help with a variety of items if you are a suite guest. I don't believe they apply if you only have access to the suite lounge. So as a non-suite guest, my understanding is their services are identical.

FWIW, I have only used suite services when in a suite. I have not asked for suite services as D+ but not in a suite.