Laundry on Radiance of the seas

Does anyone know what it would cost to launder 6 pair of mens denim jeans? To help control the cost of baggage on our flights I wondered about only taking 6 pair of jeans for my guys. Cost effective or not?

Does anyone know what it would cost to launder 6 pair of mens denim jeans? To help control the cost of baggage on our flights I wondered about only taking 6 pair of jeans for my guys. Cost effective or not?

This is the most recent price list I could find:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39709978&postcount=3813

I would look at something lighter than denim...especially, since you're going to be flying...denim adds a lot of weight! Docker type pants (cotton twill or something similar) will help your weight limits, and be cooler, too!

I would not trust them with any good clothes! I have not even used Wash and Fold cause I had white T Shirts come back a light gray color!

I now have my own Self Service Laundry in my room! :)

too expensive i wouldnt bother. The prices to wash were just as much to buy a new pair.

They have a $30 wash bag mid cruise but only things like shorts, tops and undies not jeans.

We are doing our own land tour after our northbound cruise, so we do plan to try to utilize the $30 wash bag - we should have a coupon loaded onto our sea pass card (we are diamond) for I think $10 off on it.....is it still whatever you can fit into the bag? I can see where you wouldn't want to put jeans in there - they would take up a lot of room. Our hotel in Seward has laundry facilities as well, so we can utilize that as well if needed - and available! :p

We are doing our own land tour after our northbound cruise, so we do plan to try to utilize the $30 wash bag - we should have a coupon loaded onto our sea pass card (we are diamond) for I think $10 off on it.....is it still whatever you can fit into the bag? I can see where you wouldn't want to put jeans in there - they would take up a lot of room. Our hotel in Seward has laundry facilities as well, so we can utilize that as well if needed - and available! :p

Yes it is whatever you can fit in the bag but my room steward was pretty adamant that the laundry staff would check and count all items and would charge if you put in items you were not allowed to. Sure enough ours got sent back because our count of items was wrong and they would not process it until we sorted it out. Am guessing they would be quick to charge extra for jeans!

Yes it is whatever you can fit in the bag but my room steward was pretty adamant that the laundry staff would check and count all items and would charge if you put in items you were not allowed to. Sure enough ours got sent back because our count of items was wrong and they would not process it until we sorted it out. Am guessing they would be quick to charge extra for jeans!

Will keep that in mind - thanks for the tip! We really would like to utilize it, so will make sure what we put in... :D