FTTF answer from John Hearld

nsullivan

Yeah I emailed carnival directly last week and was told they would have the 2016s loaded by the end of June. But I just decided to ask him on his facebook page anyway and that's what he said. He told someone else 90 days also. If that's true, it would be great because then I don't have to spend the next 200 days stalking the excursions.

This must have been a very popular question today because John just posted this:

John Heald

2 mins ·

So I was just speaking to the beards about all these changes and they have told me some good news to share for those who want Faster to the Fun and are interested in our brilliant shore excursions.

They have moved the posting of these on carnival.com forward and well in front of the 90 days I mentioned earlier.

So they are hoping to have all Faster to the Fun loaded for 2016 by end of June so anyone wanting this should check every day as these limited spaces will be up soon.

Currently the beards are in process of loading all shore excursion allocations for all dates through end of 2016. Europe on your Carnival Vista will be posted in July/August and when they are and you have questions on the European excursions please let me know as I am very familiar with the ports there.

Cheers and thanks to Martin the beard and his team for pushing this forward for you.

mine for the Splendor in Sept was also available as soon as I got back from the cruise I booked this on, which was the Splendor in Sept 2014. So, it was 12 months ahead that they had the F2F posted. Fortunately, should be my last since I will be platinum after this cruise.

Yeah I emailed carnival directly last week and was told they would have the 2016s loaded by the end of June. But I just decided to ask him on his facebook page anyway and that's what he said. He told someone else 90 days also. If that's true, it would be great because then I don't have to spend the next 200 days stalking the excursions.

This must have been a very popular question today because John just posted this:

John Heald

2 mins ·

So I was just speaking to the beards about all these changes and they have told me some good news to share for those who want Faster to the Fun and are interested in our brilliant shore excursions.

They have moved the posting of these on carnival.com forward and well in front of the 90 days I mentioned earlier.

So they are hoping to have all Faster to the Fun loaded for 2016 by end of June so anyone wanting this should check every day as these limited spaces will be up soon.

so, if carnival told you last week that they would load the 2016 dates by the end of june... and john says today that it will be 90 days before sailing... then says they have 'moved it up' to the end of june. then john was just wrong the first time :)

Yep. Seemed like Carnival told me right the first time. I pretty much figured I would get different answers every time. But oh well. That's the fun of planning. Now I will go back to stalking the excursion page and feeling ridiculously proud of myself when I am able to snag one.