Beverage Package - Wine Question

Cruising Crew

This is probably a daft question but if my husband buys the full beverage package and orders a bottle of wine in the restaurant at the discounted price, would my daughter and I be entitled to share it or do they say the drink has to be consumed solely by the card holder.

Thanks in advance

This is probably a daft question but if my husband buys the full beverage package and orders a bottle of wine in the restaurant at the discounted price, would my daughter and I be entitled to share it or do they say the drink has to be consumed solely by the card holder.

Thanks in advance

Yes you can share since the beverage package gives a 40% discount on a bottle of wine which can be shared since it is purchased in addition to the package. Your husband however can get wine by the glass at not extra cost since it is included in the package but he cannot (should not) get glasses of wine for you. Does that make since? At any rate, it worked great for us since DH got the package & had his beer & glasses of wine & got bottles of wine at a 40% discount for me to drink. According to staff in Vines and our server at dinner this was just fine.

Interesting point. I could not understand why a person with AIBP would buy a bottle of wine. It would have to be a very special wine to pay for it when by-the-glass wines are free, However 40% off for a companion is a great idea.

Interesting point. I could not understand why a person with AIBP would buy a bottle of wine. It would have to be a very special wine to pay for it when by-the-glass wines are free, However 40% off for a companion is a great idea.

Another reason is that not all wines are available by the glass.

Another reason is that not all wines are available by the glass.

True but I am not so knowledgeable about wine that I would pay for one when others are free. Hmmm maybe that says something about me :)