The Verdict on Oasis: My Views (Rm 12729 ), Tips, Compass, and "Too Many" Pictures!

I just sent you the compass :)

As for the diving practice: It was late morning on our Labadee day that I saw them. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you again for sending the compass - I've noted the diving practice information along with the other "Tips and Hints" you've provided.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I thought these were removed to make room for suites during dry dock?

The suites were installed on decks 11, 12, and 14. I don't believe they removed any balconies on deck 7, though I can't say as I remember what was there.

Can you please tell me where the "semi-secret" public balcony is on the ship/

Thanks

Deck 7 by the rock climbing walls

Yes, deck 7 by the rock climbing walls is still public space. They are not as deserted as the old secret balconies were, but they are often quiet when the rock climbing walls are closed:

91ab0ce8-6940-48c8-b516-761524864170_zpsd5shdewp.jpg

Great pics n reviews! Enjoying n reminiscing the Oasis class ship. Thank you so much for sharing. We have decided to abstain from cruising for now till our b2b2b on 2016 Xmas-NYE-Jan7,2017 on the Harmony. A loooong wait since our last cruise in May 2015 on the Anthem. We have the 2 bedrooms AS1 for the 1/7/17 on deck 8, which we are sharing with my DB n DSIL and GS for the Holiday cruise with 2 connecting rooms for my 3 DD & DSIL. Truly enjoying your photos! My DH takes videos 99% of the time. Have a great cruise!

Really enjoyed your review! Thanks for the pictures and compass. Gets me more excited for our upcoming cruise on Oasis. :)

Awesome review, ADPMOM - really appreciate the pictures and tips!!

Glad you enjoyed it! Happy cruising :)

Great pics n reviews! Enjoying n reminiscing the Oasis class ship. Thank you so much for sharing. We have decided to abstain from cruising for now till our b2b2b on 2016 Xmas-NYE-Jan7,2017 on the Harmony. A loooong wait since our last cruise in May 2015 on the Anthem. We have the 2 bedrooms AS1 for the 1/7/17 on deck 8, which we are sharing with my DB n DSIL and GS for the Holiday cruise with 2 connecting rooms for my 3 DD & DSIL. Truly enjoying your photos! My DH takes videos 99% of the time. Have a great cruise!

Wow! That is definitely a long wait, but I am sure it will be worth it. We have decided to wait until our house is paid off before we do a B2B. It is a great motivator to keep putting the extra change into the house loan. We have already cut down a bundle on interest by making extra payments, so we are well on our way to earning that B2B :)

• 4 weeks later...

Truly one of the best reviews ever! Great pics and tips. We have over a year until our Oasis cruise, but I have saved this thread for the great information and ideas.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to do this for us.....your Cruise Critic friends :)

Is Day 2 missing a page (the one with the "Today's Activities")?

Yes, I posted another page twice by accident, but here it is:

OAS%20Day%202.2_zpsssqrufen.jpeg

I have also been e-mailing the Compass to anyone who asks at APDMOM@live.com

So, if you would like to save a larger copy of it, I can send it to you. :)

Truly one of the best reviews ever! Great pics and tips. We have over a year until our Oasis cruise, but I have saved this thread for the great information and ideas.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to do this for us.....your Cruise Critic friends :)

Thank you for your kind words... if you are like me, you can never have too much info about future cruises :D