Breakfast dining on Quantum Class of Ships

Have been looking at the dining options for the Ovation of the Seas. We like to dine in a restaurant for breakfast and to be able to order bacon & eggs, omelettes, etc.

Can anyone tell me which complimentary restaurant you can get these dishes?

I am also looking for confirmation of this as I normally use the MDR for breakfast. We're on Anthem in September which like Ovation doesn't have a traditional MDR. I believe they use American Icon for this purpose for breakfast and Lunch options for those not wanting to use WJ

Just got off the Quantum & formal breakfast dining was only available in the American Icon, but only from about 7.30 to 9.30. I think these times differed on some mornings but always only for about two hours. We never made it as we seemed to be up too early or more likely too late! Breakfast was also available in the 270 café. Good selection available including made to order fresh bagels with assorted toppings & best of all this area was never crowded like windjammer.

For a served breakfast, it's the American Icon.

The Windjammer buffet will have those foods, but you will have to get them yourself.

If you are in a suite, you can have breakfast in the Coastal Kitchen.

Are spa jr suites still have access to costal kitchen. I have it booked for my dec anthem cruise?