Air Canada Check In - Rome (FCO)

spcl4cs_gal

Can anyone help me with information regarding which terminal I would be using to check in for my return flight to Toronto (Air Canada) from FCO? Due to the fire in Terminal X we would need to go to Terminal Y (not sure of the exact numbers of these terminals)....hopefully our transfer driver understands this and gets us to the right place. Thank you.

Air Canada flights have recently been departing from T5, the remote high security terminal. AC 891 to Toronto tomorrow, for example, is scheduled for check in at T5.

[url]http://www.adr.it/pax-fco-voli-in-tempo-reale?p_p_id=3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_pos=1&p_p_col_count=2&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_tab=departure&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_codScaOpe=FCO&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_rouIata=YYZ&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_airport=TORONTO+%28YYZ%29&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_codVet=AC&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_carrier=AIR+CANADA+%28AC%29&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_date=2015-06-23&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_orario=12%3A00-13%3A00&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_numVol=&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_dataNumVol=2015-06-22&_3_WAR_realtimeflightsportlet_searchType=standard[/url] Edited by euro cruiser

Are you using a private driver or the ship's transfer?

Either way, it's important to keep up with ongoing changes. As euro cruiser points out, Air Canada is currently checking in (at least for int'l flights) from Terminal 5. But you'll have to keep tabs on that -- no way to know how long this set-up will continue.

T5 is where nearly all US-bound flights from Rome also check in, so I'm sure that any shuttle from the ship would be dropping off passengers there, if that's what you're worried about.

For a private shuttle, you probably want to confirm with them which terminal you want to be dropped at. Edited by cruisemom42

[quote name='cruisemom42']Are you using a private driver or the ship's transfer?

Either way, it's important to keep up with ongoing changes. As euro cruiser points out, Air Canada is currently checking in (at least for int'l flights) from Terminal 5. But you'll have to keep tabs on that -- no way to know how long this set-up will continue.

T5 is where nearly all US-bound flights from Rome also check in, so I'm sure that any shuttle from the ship would be dropping off passengers there, if that's what you're worried about.

For a private shuttle, you probably want to confirm with them which terminal you want to be dropped at.[/quote]

I have transfers through Princess and will be flying back home via Montreal. I guess I will be going through T5 to do so. Thanks for the info everyone.