Question re: GTY X on Enchantment

So I was assigned my stateroom today - 7050 (superior oceanview stateroom). Is there any chance my stateroom will change between now and our sailing? Is this an ok location or can I call and request something more mid-ship? I know there are still 10 JS available and was kinda hoping to get upgraded lol! ;)

So I was assigned my stateroom today - 7050 (superior oceanview stateroom). Is there any chance my stateroom will change between now and our sailing? Is this an ok location or can I call and request something more mid-ship? I know there are still 10 JS available and was kinda hoping to get upgraded lol! ;)

Yes, there is a very small chance your stateroom would change, but it's rare.

You can call and switch to any available stateroom in the same exact category to which you have been assigned.

You're lucky to get a D1 cabin on a X rate booking. Be glad that you got that (and it's not a bad location) - tho as Bob mentioned you can move to another available D1 on the ship.

Edited by Biker19

You're lucky to get a D1 cabin on a X rate booking. Be glad that you got that (and it's not a bad location) - tho as Bob mentioned you can move to another available D1 on the ship.

What is the difference between D1 and D2? I thought D1 was deck 8 and D2 was deck 7? But yes, location seems pretty good! :)

What is the difference between D1 and D2? I thought D1 was deck 8 and D2 was deck 7? But yes, location seems pretty good! :)

Royal has been reclassifying staterooms, and making the staterooms that hold 3 or 4 people D1s.