Horizon Court Seating Area on Royal

giambotto

Is the seating area in the Horizon Court/Bistro carpeted? We always book a balcony on the deck below the Lido in order to have an extended overhang. If the seating area is carpeted then we do not get noise from the chairs being moved around. We can't figure out where the seating is from the deck plans.

Is the seating area in the Horizon Court/Bistro carpeted? We always book a balcony on the deck below the Lido in order to have an extended overhang. If the seating area is carpeted then we do not get noise from the chairs being moved around. We can't figure out where the seating is from the deck plans.

Your question posted 3 times.....

What can be an issue is the balconies under the aft outside seating area at the HC. People get loud and congregate when leaving entering/port. We had family and friends traveling with us on the Regal. they had 3 cabins in that location and it was annoying when out on the balcony with loud talking and screaming.

Carpeted. I was in M611 and it was probably the worst location ever. The noise (banging, crashing, drawers slamming, carts rolling, etc.) started at 3:30am, loud enough to wake me from a sound sleep every night. It went on for hours without change. The noise was so loud, it was as though there was no insulation. I will never book another cabin below the buffet or public deck.

Edited by Pam in CA

I am a very light sleeper. I also spend a lifetime time in my cabin reading. My favorite thing to do on a cruise. We were slightly aft of midship, starboard side. If you get in that area, you really will not have a problem.