Pearl Spa Thermal Suite cost?

Shellbelle28

We're sailing on the Pearl to Alaska this September. Does anyone know what it costs to use the Spa Thermal Suite? I've had spa treatments on past cruises but didn't know anything about this area. Seems like a good place to relax, especially if the weather is chilly.

On the 10day sailing in May- the cost was $205pp. A seven day sailing should be a little less.

This does not include any spa treatments. With the Spa pass you have access to the locker room/ showers/ steam room/ dry sauna and hot tubs.

The view from the dry sauna is fantastic.

I purchased the spa pass for my husband as a Father's Day gift on our recent 7day Pearl cruise. He absolutely loved it! It was $149. I think they said they had 84 available, we went there not long after we sailed (maybe around 5:30 pm) and there were plenty left....

We're sailing on the Pearl to Alaska this September. Does anyone know what it costs to use the Spa Thermal Suite? I've had spa treatments on past cruises but didn't know anything about this area. Seems like a good place to relax, especially if the weather is chilly.

In case you had not found this info elsewhere...

AFTER your Final Pay date (90 days or fewer), you should be able to log into your account and book the Thermal Spa Suite at a discounted price of $129 (each person) by pre-paying online. Enjoy!

In case you had not found this info elsewhere...

AFTER your Final Pay date (90 days or fewer), you should be able to log into your account and book the Thermal Spa Suite at a discounted price of $129 (each person) by pre-paying online. Enjoy!

We sail in August and saw the $129 also!!

It is $ 149 for the 7 day but if you book online prior to sailing it is $ 129.

Not sure how many are offered but if anyone knows what is the absolute total of passes they offer on the Pearl fo Alaska please drop a post

Thanks