AARP "Gift card" - Know What you are buying

EmmasNana

I've read this over twice and just want to clarify before I buy the Carnival gift cards from AARP....I know I'm being dense but just making sure I am reading right.

1. I booked through a TA and already paid my deposit. Can I pay the balance of my cruise with the gift cards?

2. If I prepurchase shore excursions from the carnival website, can I pay for those with the cards?

3. Cani use these onboard for money to pay for my cabin bill including gratuities?

Thanks...I know DH will ask me again and again!

I've read this over twice and just want to clarify before I buy the Carnival gift cards from AARP....I know I'm being dense but just making sure I am reading right.

1. I booked through a TA and already paid my deposit. Can I pay the balance of my cruise with the gift cards?

2. If I prepurchase shore excursions from the carnival website, can I pay for those with the cards?

3. Cani use these onboard for money to pay for my cabin bill including gratuities?

I believe the answer is yes to all questions. Someone who have actually used them will come on to let you know for sure. I called my TA and he said I could pay off my cruise with gift cards...not the gift certificates though.

Edited by EmmasNana

I've done all 3 with my Carnival Gift card I purchased from Verizon which is the same AARP.